US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

14 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Have you been to Baltimore?  Because I don't have steel bars on my windows!  What in gods name is fox news telling you...🤣🤣🤣🤣!  How about you show me statistics that prove your distorted ignorant stance!  Who said anything about immigration?  Riddle me this, if all statistics that don't fit your narrative or view point is incorrect or a lie then how do you have any type of grasp on reality?  Are you human?  Because no human is perfect or always right.  So if you think what you dream up in your head has to be right, no matter what the facts are.... isn't that in it's self mental illness?  I live in Baltimore and someone who seems to have never been here is telling me how dangerous it is...🤣🤣🤣  Where are the bars on the windows and the gangs...🤣?  

16835189238856590749090120097791.jpg

16835190928264108961715366940623.jpg

And Starlight has never lived in the U.S. but is always telling us how terrible the U.S. is.  If everything is so safe in Baltimore why do you need to carry a weapon?

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show us photos of the inner city of Baltimore.

I will tomorrow.  Have you been to Harbor East?  Have you been to Mount Vernon?  Have you been to the Pendry Hotel?  Have you been to Fells Point, Federal Hill or Canton?  Have you seen Patterson Park?  Have you been to Hampden?  Have you stayed at the Four Seasons in Harbor East?  Have seen the beautiful Brown Stones in Bolton Hill?  I can keep going.  So many amazing Baltimore neighborhoods.  Does Baltimore have rough areas, yes, every jurisdiction in America does!  I don't know where you live but I guarantee my neighborhoods are just as safe and more beautiful!  Oh yeah, how did I forget the annual Christmas Cookie Tour!  Where every home surroumding Franklin Square Park opens their doors and allows people to tour their homes and serves fresh baked cookies for charity (beautiful brown stone mansions)!  Yeah, you've never been to Baltimore!

Maryland-Baltimore-Neighborhoods-Mount-Vernon-Aerial-Shot-credit-Depositphotos.jpg

bolton-hill.webp

brand-new-docks-in-the.jpg

Max-7135.jpg

shopping-in-fells-point-baltimore-400x400-c-default.jpg

VISIT_BALTIMORE_harbor_east_2012_1_rgb_72-1200x0-c-default.jpg

Wn_5l6DX_400x400.jpg

The_Block2.jpg

178678-Federal-Hill-Park.jpg

fire-hill-market.jpg

9edb1e4daf2b718dec7a6fe18f7a6b82l-m3634944358od-w480_h360_x2.jpg

monument-daytime.jpg

Maryland-Baltimore-Neighborhoods-Mount-Vernon-Aerial-Shot-credit-Depositphotos.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So climate change law's are about controling people..🤔?  Then tell me, what does the government get out of controling people's lives?  Who benefit's from said control?  You see, we don't have a monarcy.  People who are forever in power.  So why would elected representatives put said laws of control in place when they have to live under the same law's?  Why is it so easy for you to believe people who are only manipulating you so you will keep listening to and watching them but hard for you to believe people who went to school and obtained degrees to be able to provide us with needed information?  If you believe no one except the fear mongering clowns in rightwing media, you are in trouble.  Sad!  This is why China is taking the lead on the world stage, half of the United States has lost it grasp on reality!

But the people promoting the environmental regulations will exempt themselves from those regulations. Did you notice that all the fat cat environmentalists who met in Davos, Switzerland traveled there in their private jets? Each one of those fat cats has a one year carbon footprint much greater than what my carbon footprint will be for my life time.    China is taking the lead in the world because for 50 years we have been shipping our factories and jobs to China. Then we buy the products that are produced in China and the Chinese government uses that money along with the technology they steal from us to build their military. We were energy independent when Trump left office, and one of the first things Joe Biden did when he took office was to shutdown the Keystone pipeline and restrict the development of new sources of gas and oil. And you believe the fear mongering clowns in the left wing media who portray MAGA people as dumb, hillbilly racists. Most of the MAGA people I know are hard working peaceful Americans. 

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Starlight has never lived in the U.S. but is always telling us how terrible the U.S. is.  If everything is so safe in Baltimore why do you need to carry a weapon?

As I've already said many times...  if every rightwinger is carrying, I will as well.  But I would stop in a heartbeat if stricter laws were passed.  I think our gun situation is purely ignorant!

Just now, hilts122 said:

As I've already said many times...  if every rightwinger is carrying, I will as well.  But I would stop in a heartbeat if stricter laws were passed.  I think our gun situation is purely ignorant!

I think all the violence is purely ignorant.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But the people promoting the environmental regulations will exempt themselves from those regulations. Did you notice that all the fat cat environmentalists who met in Davos, Switzerland traveled there in their private jets? Each one of those fat cats has a one year carbon footprint much greater than what my carbon footprint will be for my life time.    China is taking the lead in the world because for 50 years we have been shipping our factories and jobs to China. Then we buy the products that are produced in China and the Chinese government uses that money along with the technology they steal from us to build their military. We were energy independent when Trump left office, and one of the first things Joe Biden did when he took office was to shutdown the Keystone pipeline and restrict the development of new sources of gas and oil. And you believe the fear mongering clowns in the left wing media who portray MAGA people as dumb, hillbilly racists. Most of the MAGA people I know are hard working peaceful Americans. 

NOW we are having a real discussion!  You are right about most Maga people.  I will continue tomorrow.  Going to bed.  I want to continue having a calm rational discussion/debate.  I'm sure I am wrong about some things as are you possibly.  But we have to be willing to talk to one another.  We both want what we think is best for OUR country!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

NOW we are having a real discussion!  You are right about most Maga people.  I will continue tomorrow.  Going to bed.  I want to continue having a calm rational discussion/debate.  I'm sure I am wrong about some things as are you possibly.  But we have to be willing to talk to one another.  We both want what we think is best for OUR country!

True. My father was a factory laborer and almost all my relatives were and are Democrats. I even voted for Jimmy Carter because at the time I saw him as an outsider from Georgia as a peanut farmer. But as Ronald Reagan said, 'I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me.' 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1