​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Do we have a pool on how many months will Uly stay in the project?

maybe you better start a pool how long Harley stays, I'm seeing more and more signs of Ulyana stays here with her boyfriend, friends living together in an apartment without being in a relationship never really worked in RLC, personally I don't care  I don't follow her anymore

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe you better start a pool how long Harley stays, I'm seeing more and more signs of Ulyana stays here with her boyfriend, friends living together in an apartment without being in a relationship never really worked in RLC, personally I don't care  I don't follow her anymore

I guess Uly will leave in three or four months. I don't know if she wants to stay long enough to be on cam with a big belly. I hope that her BF is responsible enough to start to prepare a room for his kid ASAP.  

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Uly will leave in three or four months. I don't know if she wants to stay long enough to be on cam with a big belly. I hope that her BF is responsible enough to start to prepare a room for his kid ASAP.  

just because of that test ?, that doesn't say much moreover that boy's phone addiction is the worst I've ever seen in RLC from a boy I don't expect any accountability from that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

just because of that test ?, that doesn't say much moreover that boy's phone addiction is the worst I've ever seen in RLC from a boy I don't expect any accountability from that

Looks like she did other tests and how she was joking about a preg belly and last night Harley was drinking beer and she wasn't I'm pretty sure that she is pregnant.