​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

17 minutes ago, Slow said:

Ahhh .... Thxs but I wasn't here and I have never seen this Loraine.

From the mysterious answer I understand it's not something I can ask, no problems. Thxs anyway!

Search for superbe models and I hope you get your answers ☺️

And Loraine is - in my list - one of the top 5 tenants in terms of beauty , amazing… she was also “holding “‘ the title of “ RLC Barcelona Queen “ being a tenant with the longest stay ( I believe as a single / girl on vacation ) only to be broken by Gina ( or the other way around , i don’t remember now exactly , good friend Noldus is the Master for this ☺️

• Thanks 2

Have to say, Ulyana's 1st bate from last night was one of the best I have seen for a while from anyone on the site.

The fishnet bodysuit, massaging lotion on herself, anal fingering and dildo, teasing the viewer by looking at the camera. Just fantastic! 😍

Would have loved some pussy fingering and the music turned down/off, but still amazing.

Her later bate was obviosuly more for her own pleasure but still a good watch (liked her slapping her pussy!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Have to say, Ulyana's 1st bate from last night was one of the best I have seen for a while from anyone on the site.

The fishnet bodysuit, massaging lotion on herself, anal fingering and dildo, teasing the viewer by looking at the camera. Just fantastic! 😍

Would have loved some pussy fingering and the music turned down/off, but still amazing.

Her later bate was obviosuly more for her own pleasure but still a good watch (liked her slapping her pussy!)

Ulyana is the best .. but people still watch the addicted to cameras person simply because the addicted hasn’t got any other life outside of the cameras obligations ( which on the other hand it is great because for RLC she’s the best , the most loyal employee and faithful till the end to the company that made her a star and gave her the opportunity to make money .. ) … The reality is that Ulyana is Doctora level of entertainment simply  because she has CHOSEN to also have a life , friends , she has chosen to share her sadness and happiness , she HAS CHOSEN to behave as a human being in front of cameras and not as an obligatory on and off robot , ready to function at certain times of the day for the sake of employment . Luckily and for her beloved life’s sake , she has chosen to put herself first and then her on cameras obligations .. otherwise , this girl , this woman , Ulyana , is the top of the top if she wanted to have RLC as her main job … 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana is the best .. but people still watch the addicted to cameras person simply because the addicted hasn’t got any other life outside of the cameras obligations ( which on the other hand it is great because for RLC she’s the best , the most loyal employee and faithful till the end to the company that made her a star and gave her the opportunity to make money .. ) … The reality is that Ulyana is Doctora level of entertainment simply  because she has CHOSEN to also have a life , friends , she has chosen to share her sadness and happiness , she HAS CHOSEN to behave as a human being in front of cameras and not as an obligatory on and off robot , ready to function at certain times of the day for the sake of employment . Luckily and for her beloved life’s sake , she has chosen to put herself first and then her on cameras obligations .. otherwise , this girl , this woman , Ulyana , is the top of the top if she wanted to have RLC as her main job … 

Why can't you just end at Ulyana is the best? You have to go on with your diarrhea of the mouth bullshit. Unbelievable........:confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3