B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

Sure it's subs that pays, but we don't have the numbers.

Similarweb registrating traffic, says down 6% last month,

and down 13% since January, and that's a lot.

Next month will tell more. If the downfall continues, RLC must do something drastically,

because the 15 new girls didn't work in the long run.

It's not numbers, but quality.

If the girls aren't in the Villa, which is the most important place in Barcelona,

but leaves it empty, they don't understand the business, and that's RLC's fault.

48 minutes ago, northguy said:

Many reasons here, RLC might seem stupid, but there are other things.

"The Big Update" seems failed, next web traffic results will tell for sure.

But there is a transition here from mostly Russians to almost only Ukrainians,

because of the War. Maybe the hiring crew doesn't have good

connections anymore. What are Aziza doing in the penthouse,

as an example. Ups, just checked, she isn't even there, so nothing.

Bring back Monica, boring, but she was there. Oh, she was Russian, so no.

That spells poor quality, and the explicit hookers won't save the day.

The  villa bosses ( N&B ) are Russian and the whole surrounding crew are mostly Ukrainians .. two of the apartments ( Karol and Kos , Harley and Ulyana ) are inhabited by Russians . I think it is difficult to bring Russian girls but I think it is for their benefit trying to show that they “ support “ both sides and not taking “ side “ either Russian or Ukrainian…. Plus we must not forget that the majority of the people they have in the other RLC hubs ( Prague , Rome ) are Russians .. I believe that the site is still moderated by Russian interests . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Hipster dude getting into aziza's bed and another guy in the bathroom....could be interesting with Gloria trying to get back at amthony  🤔 

I think this is the “ driver “ bringing the girls from downtown to the villas and back .. I don’t think there’s anything more between Aziza and this guy apart from good friendship . The other guy being new is always a good mystery to solve 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think this is the “ driver “ bringing the girls from downtown to the villas and back .. I don’t think there’s anything more between Aziza and this guy apart from good friendship . The other guy being new is always a good mystery to solve 😆

maybe you're right but I think I'll spend the rest of the night looking at Esinia's beautiful ass... the nonsense in the other apartments is killing my brain

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe you're right but I think I'll spend the rest of the night looking at Esinia's beautiful ass... the nonsense in the other apartments is killing my brain

Ashley and Ari are still out with Shantal most probably , nobody knows how B5 will end ( most probably sleeping “ innocent “ on the couch ) , slowly we start seeing outsiders which is a very positive thing ( at least for he ) , the problem is that they are ALWAYS from the Russian speaking community and only Marlene was bringing “ non Russian speakers “ . At least there’s a variety and it might be I am completely wrong with Aziza’s guy 😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ashley and Ari are still out with Shantal most probably , nobody knows how B5 will end ( most probably sleeping “ innocent “ on the couch ) , slowly we start seeing outsiders which is a very positive thing ( at least for he ) , the problem is that they are ALWAYS from the Russian speaking community and only Marlene was bringing “ non Russian speakers “ . At least there’s a variety and it might be I am completely wrong with Aziza’s guy 😂

I understand the language quite well but can't write it, 99% of the time they talk about the same thing as we do at the kitchen table

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I am also glad that already and very fast i christened  Aziza as “ mysterious “ . This girl is one of the most difficult to understand and unfold as a person . Bogdan , Dylan , this guy … Let’s see .

Aziza est arrivée complètement agitée, dans un état second ! Alcool, drogue ?

Avec Gloria, Azura et un autre gars et ce type barbu, celui de la dernière fois, où elle a dormi en LR , pour ne pas rester seule avec lui dans son lit.
Il a essayé de tirer partie de la situation, mais Aziza lui a mis un arrêt tout de suite, comme elle fait habituellement...
Aziza a de gros problèmes à gérer de toute EVIDENCE, c'est triste !