B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

Le voyeur n'est pas là pour la psychologie des participants ni pour leur comportement, mais une paire de fesses ou une masturbation féminine suffit a son bonheur frénétique du moment... Le voyeur est bien moins cérébral que l'on pense...

Pourquoi jeter l'anathème, chacun fait ce que bon lui semble de ce programme, si j'aime, si je déteste, je ne fais de mal à personne, que je sache ?Je le fais avec mon argent, mon droit à la critique certes, mais je n'oublie pas le côté humain de la chose.

L'obsession est souvent dans l'œil de l'autre...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is good to have some activity in B4 again. It has been dead for a long time

i bet you would see more life in all the apartments if the tenants would just stay in their own apartments.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i bet you would see more life in all the apartments if the tenants would just stay in their own apartments.

I know you always meant it, Harley

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not harley but i usually mean what i say and if this harley person was also like that, then more power to him!

Why do you happen to say everything that Harley always said? And you came on here right after Harley left. Do you really think that we are that stupid, Harley?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why do you happen to say everything that Harley always said? And you came on here right after Harley left. Do you really think that we are that stupid, Harley?

it appears that some of you are

• Haha 1