B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Fior will keep on making often appearances now that he found a new possible “ candidate “ for him . 

Wendy deserves every pleasure she can get even with Fior but I find that boy annoying to watch so I like to skip that but it is good to see that she can also have a nice evening without drama, Gloria has lost my last sympathy, Ant is going to hurt her again too bad she doesn't see that

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Wendy deserves every pleasure she can get even with Fior but I find that boy annoying to watch so I like to skip that but it is good to see that she can also have a nice evening without drama, Gloria has lost my last sympathy, Ant is going to hurt her again too bad she doesn't see that

I honestly can’t understand “ hurting her “ .. do they have anything other than fuck ? How do you hurt someone when it is just spending and enjoying time with someone ? Or isn’t it nice times for Gloria with Anthony ? I think you know already that I don’t like the guy but he does absolutely nothing wrong with her ( apart from not agreeing fucking her while being wasted but that’s his problem / never believed that a drank enjoys and feels everything the way that a normal sober person does . ) . 

In any case , than is the scenario we will be watching , 3-4 days of cold behavior and then a fuck to forget all and groundhog days . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I honestly can’t understand “ hurting her “ .. do they have anything other than fuck ? How do you hurt someone when it is just spending and enjoying time with someone ? Or isn’t it nice times for Gloria with Anthony ? I think you know already that I don’t like the guy but he does absolutely nothing wrong with her ( apart from not agreeing fucking her while being wasted but that’s his problem / never believed that a drank enjoys and feels everything the way that a normal sober person does . ) . 

In any case , than is the scenario we will be watching , 3-4 days of cold behavior and then a fuck to forget all and groundhog days . 

strange that you don't understand that but I'm not going to start a discussion about it, it is the way it is

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

strange that you don't understand that but I'm not going to start a discussion about it, it is the way it is

He's Greek. I know Greeks (I lived in Greece for two years and had greek roomates in London) and some of them just don't get much when it comes to being empathic. Greece is still a macho society and sadly many men there lack the sense of empathy when it comes to women and their feelings.

• Upvote 2

I thought Wendy’s performance with the buxom troubadour was excellent simply because it was totally unexpected and as “real” as you’re ever going to get on rlc plus the fact she has a magnificent bush; just a pity Wendy pulled the quilt over for the last    finger fuck. She actually looked like she could have taken a lot more into that chasm of delight. Makes a nice change IMO to have a nice furry bush 🤪

• Like 2