B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

On 5/15/2023 at 3:58 AM, badboylovesgirls said:

I will try to answer your question according to my knowledge. 

Harley, Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora, Fior, Wendy, Tani, Aziza, Lilith, Nelly & Bogdan are Russians. I assume that Sambuka is from Russia too because she is a friend of Harley but it seems that she has been living in Spain for awhile and her Spanish is very good.  I also think Zara & Dana are Russians but not sure. 

Megan, Yana, Ashley, Gloria, Ari, Tereza & Timur, Wednesday & Wayne are Ukrainians.  It is really interesting that Aziza and Gloria are becoming good friends even they are not from same country. 

Loraine is from Moldova, Radislava is from Belarus but she has the EU permanent residency and has been living in Europe for many years.  Dylan is Italian. I am not sure about Shantal, Liza and Lara. I am not sure about Anthony. 

Azura is very interesting to me because she speaks English as if she lived many years in North America or she is originally from North America. She said one night that she doesn't know how to read Russian but interestingly enough that she speaks Russian fluently.  It reminds me of Raniya who she is originally from Morocco and she speaks Arabic & Russian. 

In general, you can tell from the colour of their passport's cover. Red one is Russian and dark blue one is Ukrainian. The girls frequently put their passport in their bags especially when they go to bars or night clubs. 

Aziza is Ukrainian.  You wrongly assume a lot, and one of the biggest assumptions that you make is that tenants that were already friends outside of RLC must be the same nationality.  The only reason you think Aziza is Russian is because she was already friends with Tani, and because Tani is Russian, you think Aziza must be Russian too.  I think you've made the same assumptions for several others that you named above, some that are right, some wrong.

And when you say it's interesting that Aziza and Gloria are becoming friends even though they are not from the same country:  1) they are from the same country.  2) it happens all the time.  Kristy, Alana, and Karol are just three Russians that have become good friends with several Ukrainian girls in the project, before and after the start of the war.  Taylor has also made a lot of friends during the project despite being the only Italian, and Tani has become good friends with Tereza and Timur, as well as others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ashley & Gloria relations toxiques pour Aziza, un poisson rouge, dans un monde de requin !

Le llobying pro Dylan va durer toute la journée, il faut qu'elle soit sacrément forte la petite blonde !

• Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, Veritas a dit :

Ashley & Gloria relations toxiques pour Aziza, un poisson rouge, dans un monde de requin !

Le llobying pro Dylan va durer toute la journée, il faut qu'elle soit sacrément forte la petite blonde !

Its Azizas relationship with drugs that is toxic. She clearly has personality issues as she blows hot and cold constantly. She is by far the most mysterious of all the residents but around Ashley and Gloria she seems happy.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ash1 said:

1) they are from the same country.  2) it happens all the time.  Kristy, Alana, and Karol are just three Russians that have become good friends with several Ukrainian girls in the project, before and after the start of the war.  Taylor has also made a lot of friends during the project despite being the only Italian, and Tani has become good friends with Tereza and Timur, as well as others.

That's quite a bunch of assumptions

il y a 33 minutes, darcher111 a dit :

Its Azizas relationship with drugs that is toxic. She clearly has personality issues as she blows hot and cold constantly. She is by far the most mysterious of all the residents but around Ashley and Gloria she seems happy.

Drugs? I don't see her as a junkie, some smoking but (I hope) nothing more.

Mysterious, true. She spends half of her time changing clothes, covering her her small tits, making selfies; sometimes she bates 2 days in a row, sometimes she's quiet for a week, Then she lets one anonymous guy passing by in her bed and he fucks her (ok, why not). She hangs out with those she likes (now it's mostly Gloria). Nothing more.

Finally I do not see this huge conspiracy, sounds like a fixation to me (but everybody is free to think what he wants).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, Slow a dit :

Des drogués ? Je ne la vois pas comme une junkie, un peu fumeuse mais (j'espère) rien de plus.

Mystérieux, vrai. Elle passe la moitié de son temps à se changer, à couvrir ses petits seins, à faire des selfies ; parfois elle bat 2 jours de suite, parfois elle est tranquille pendant une semaine, puis elle laisse passer un mec anonyme dans son lit et il la baise (ok, pourquoi pas). Elle traîne avec ceux qu'elle aime (maintenant c'est surtout Gloria). Rien de plus.

Enfin je ne vois pas cette énorme conspiration , ça me fait une fixation (mais chacun est libre de penser ce qu'il veut).

Elle a de gros problèmes psychologiques, bien profond ! Parfois, elle a 8 ans d'âge mental, je suis triste pour elle, elle doit se faire aider, elle est dans sa bulle.

il y a 4 minutes, Slow a dit :

Drugs? I don't see her as a junkie, some smoking but (I hope) nothing more.

Mysterious, true. She spends half of her time changing clothes, covering her her small tits, making selfies; sometimes she bates 2 days in a row, sometimes she's quiet for a week, Then she lets one anonymous guy passing by in her bed and he fucks her (ok, why not). She hangs out with those she likes (now it's mostly Gloria). Nothing more.

Finally I do not see this huge conspiracy, sounds like a fixation to me (but everybody is free to think what he wants).

Couldnt agree more. Each to their own. By what I see she enjoys Glorias company.