B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

Just now, Ken.1 said:

did something like that happened in the past ? (i'm talking about the musicians)

Yes last time they were there. They did a strip show and the girls liked it 😉 - the men did not haha

• Thanks 2

Just now, kris66 said:

Yes last time they were there. They did a strip show and the girls liked it 😉 - the men did not haha

YOOO i didn't catch that, I was like: no way the musicians could do something on cams 

but turns out that i'm wrong x)

Just now, Ken.1 said:

YOOO i didn't catch that, I was like: no way the musicians could do something on cams 

but turns out that i'm wrong x)

Yea bro they totally like could do that

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Oh here we go again. The Spanish ensample.. Let me predicit the night:

The male muscians get naked, the girls scream, the male musicians try to score the girls, the russian/ukrainian guys get jealous, Anthony will once again try to fuck Zara - she will give him blue balls and he will revenge fuck Wendy, Dylan will fuck some random chick, Nelly will get piss drunk and embarrass herself again, Gloria will get piss drunk and dance hours after everyone has gone to bed OR go with Aziza (who is also piss drunk) to her room and crash / use the magic wand... Missed anything?

didn't miss any of the pure negativity you usually spew ... so you are covered 

now let the rest of us enjoy the forum without this negativity ... just enjoy what happens or shut the fuck up 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Lilith ist einfach ein frÜhliches Mädchen, das mit vielen anderen Mädchen dort befreundet ist. Warum sollte sie dort nicht zugelassen werden? Ich wßnschte, ab und zu wßrden mehr alte Bewohner vorbeischauen, aber vielleicht kann Ihr Chef etwas fßr Sie tun

Wenn ich richtig sehe ist Nana auch dort. Warum dann Lilith nicht ? Vielleicht wegen ihrem Verhalten unter zu viel Alkohol ? Aber da haben andere  " Insassen " ähnliche Schwierigkeiten. Mit ihrem Wunsch nach einigen Vormieterínnen heute dort rennen sie bei mir offene Tßren ein. Pam fällt mir da ein oder auch Holly und Tweety , sogar Loraine trotz Anthony und einige andere.

2 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

didn't miss any of the pure negativity you usually spew ... so you are covered 

now let the rest of us enjoy the forum without this negativity ... just enjoy what happens or shut the fuck up 

Awww It was meant to be a fun but observant comment and you totally missed it..Better luck next time 😉 

NB! Don't tell others what to do or say. After all its a forum for all not just you and your ego. Comprende? 😉 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

I'm really enjoying the band, hope we start seeing them often 

It's been half a year since the last visit.  November 11th they were here and then the girl in the band had  her birthday

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wenn ich richtig sehe ist Nana auch dort. Warum dann Lilith nicht ? Vielleicht wegen ihrem Verhalten unter zu viel Alkohol ? Aber da haben andere  " Insassen " ähnliche Schwierigkeiten. Mit ihrem Wunsch nach einigen Vormieterínnen heute dort rennen sie bei mir offene Tßren ein. Pam fällt mir da ein oder auch Holly und Tweety , sogar Loraine trotz Anthony und einige andere.

I would really like it, Radislava also comes by sometimes and I would also like to see Irma

• Like 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Awww It was meant to be a fun but observant comment and you totally missed it..Better luck next time 😉 

missed nothing  even if you think you are funny or sarcastic the material is based on your constant negativity .. try new material you piece of s#^*t

• Confused 1