B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

31 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

What's the point of this ugly remark? Ulyana and Harley are certainly not angels in the sense of " spotless and flawless " ! But they have more class and appeal than some in contemporary villas. It was not for nothing that Sambuka visited Harley and not the other way around. I don't think the two girls want to be lumped together with the current crew there. I can also be wrong and cannot see into the future. Also, certain memories of your previous stay there may be off-putting or overly sentimental. 

Harley and ulyana are no way 'classier' than these B7 girls,ulyana snuck away and fucked Bruno in the same apt,WHILE GINA WAS IN ANOTHER ROOM! Any woman that fucked Bruno CANNOT called be called classy my friend. The one night stand that started off with Daniella,where the dude fucked her like 4 times over a 12 hour period,hell even masha got some of ulyana.

Just now, NOT MYSELF said:

you want to keep jousting here. thats all you ever spew here and I'm tired of it  and will call you on it every time .   you negative pig

so why dont you take the pill and keep your negativity our of this party for a change ... you are a poison here constantly 

fuck off i will put you on ignore now...bye bye

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I think Gloria fancy the musician guy she danced with. She's asked him for his name before and now she is talking with another musicians and he said that the other guy is shy but he will "tell him"...Don't know what is is he will tell him.

Maybe she wants to make Anthony jealous 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she wants to make Anthony jealous 😂

Yes could be 🙂   I have noticed he was around her tonight in the dining room trying to chat with her 😉