B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

Just now, cupid30 said:

Not bailing,and I stand by my words! Just not in the mood to go back and forth with you! The same one that reported to rlc that Dylan tried to rape aziza in B2 after the threesome,when she was clearly awake and coherent! Btw 'points' mean absolutely nothing to me!

Ok for the illiterate one who obviously have a very hard time reading (maybe get your school money back)..I NEVER REPORTED RAPE. i REPORTED GROPING - Huge difference!... DO YOU GET IT NOW DUMBO?  Another idiot going on ignore.

• Haha 1

Just now, misterme said:

Azi trying to slow Gloria down a bit I think

maybe im wrong but they need to keep that liquor bottle from her because she keeps going for it 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

I think Gloria is close to a coma on the bed.  Some drunk talk/crying in the bathroom now (out of sight)

I'm afraid RLC will soon end this and send her off the project

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I'm afraid RLC will soon end this and send her off the project

i don't think so, RLC had worst than Gloria with many degrees and they didn't kick them for a long time 

Without knowing shite I "think" Gloria still inside are sad after the Anthony thing. When drunk things have a way of surfacing and she 100% tried to connect with him tonight.Something she's avoided every day since the party at WW & TT.