Just now, kris66 said:

Why? So because she is smashed drunk she has to be the target of "dislike"?  If anything I pity her and think a person like Anthony is even a bigger a**hole now. When people get this drunk they are not happy at all.  We should not "hate" her or "dislike" her. We should feel sorry for her because she is in pain.

i didn't say that i dislike or hate her, i said that i'm not gonna defend her over the stupid behaviours that she's doing tonight 

but i kept mentioning that i have empathy towards her and that she needs help in my previous messages

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

at least those 3 cared and they tried to help but she didn't care and many times she got agressive towards them and towards the people who tried to stop her from drinking, it's her fault since she drank too much and just over a little problem like love or whatever

we face a lot of big problems in our lives much bigger than shitty love or anything and we don't drink or do those kind of stupid things that decrease our self-respect...

as i said before, i have empathy towards her but at the same time i'm not gonna defend her over her mistakes tonight

Agree is her own fault, enough people tried to help her but she just got more agressive.

4 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

at least those 3 cared and they tried to help but she didn't care and many times she got agressive towards them and towards the people who tried to stop her from drinking, it's her fault since she drank too much and just over a little problem like love or whatever

we face a lot of big problems in our lives much bigger than shitty love or anything and we don't drink or do those kind of stupid things that decrease our self-respect...

as i said before, i have empathy towards her but at the same time i'm not gonna defend her over her mistakes tonight

Come on now find your empathy again (I know you got it). She is very very drunk and don't know what she's doing, You can hardly hate her for that. As I said there is a reason why she get this drunk at the moment.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Agree is her own fault, enought people tried to help her but she just got more agressive.

Yes it's her own fault that she got this drunk but really... Why so cold and hard?  No matter if she is of fault she still need help and care and not a cold shoulder. Would you do that to one of your friends in the same state of mind?

Just now, kris66 said:

Come on now fidn your emptahy again (I know you got it). She is very very drunk and don't know what she's doing, You can hardly hate her for that. As I said there is a reason why she get this drunk at the moment.

Enlighten the forum and tell us how you would handle her at this point? Multiple people have tried different methods so I'm interested what you would do?

they need an extra guest room for this random hook ups going on . I guess the band rule is to stick together ? but Shantal and , Wendy and , even Megan and ??? that could be a stretch   but when its getting to the end and getting boring ...they should get to fucking while they still have some energy left 

Just now, kris66 said:

Come on now fidn your emptahy again (I know you got it). She is very very drunk and don't know what she's doing, You can hardly hate her for that. As I said there is a reason why she get this drunk at the moment.

look man i don't hate her or dislike her and if you remember i've been supporting her in the past days over what anthonny did to her and i was always defending her, and right now i still say that she needs help plus she doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of from someone since she's still very drunk 

but at the same time i'm not gonna say that it's not her fault for drinking too much and it's the fault of people who didn't help, because some people cared but she didn't listen to them or care

Just now, Jonnoh30 said:

Enlighten the forum and tell us how you would handle her at this point? Multiple people have tried different methods so I'm interested what you would do?

I would not hate her and just react with "its her own fault so she can go to hell"...  I would try to help again..That's what friends do.

8 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Sad when the last 15 or more pages on here arent about a good party with good music but about Glorias car crash evening.

it's the only real action  otherwise boring as fuck