B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Hopefully Gloria won't be drunk when she performs sex with Dylan

At the moment , it doesn’t look so promising that they will be fucking again as it is kind of an agreement ( my theory ) that Ashley says “ I fuck Dylan “ and Gloria says “ I fuck Anthony “ .. Anthony hasn’t even touched Ashley ( maybe she doesn’t like him at all ) and Gloria since the first two days she has really little  and few interactions with Dylan . 

Pfff … Anthony soon to equalize Dylan  with Sambuka , that couldn’t see it happening with him and her .. let’s see how Dylan will respond 😁

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A very intense and incredibly insane threesome  might be at very early hours between Elettra / Ashley and Dylan .. it is simply up to these 3 how and if it will be .. 

On the other hand , I would ( and i believe many others ) would love seeing Dylan fucking the brains of Shantal  or Megan or Sambuka 😂🤣😂🤣 … so let’s see if he makes any move or the “ safety “ will come in play .. 

Is this where you speculate and name every possible combination of sex partners and later come back on forum and claim " this forum should listen to DDM as I predicted all this "   thats what I commented on your last boast of the all knowing DDh 

I'm surprised you didn't mention a 3 some with all the married couples  just to cover the bases ..  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And here we go. Anthony and Sambuka kissing.... I predict she will ride him in 10 mins.

He better borrow Dylan's dick...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Is this where you speculate and name every possible combination of sex partners and later come back on forum and claim " this forum should listen to DDM as I predicted all this "   thats what I commented on your last boast of the all knowing DDh 

I'm surprised you didn't mention a 3 some with all the married couples  just to cover the bases ..  

I don’t think I have spoken about combinations , I do have spoken about how girls will be behaving .. the combinations are rather a “ wish “ for anyone waiting to see if it happens when the girls participation and attitude , this is a prediction possibility ..