42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So many things to comment , but I think there are some conclusions easily made after tonight’s event ..

a ) Harley and Ulyana want to have absolutely no connection with the villas , if any tenant wants to get to know them or visit , their apartment can easily be found ( just next door to B1 ) 

b ) Big big respect to Sambuka proving that she can balance being a local and Harley’s friend ( which was analyzed what Harley and Ulyana want with the villas - nothing - 😂 ) but she also wants to socialize and get to know the rest of her colleagues ( she could easily reject Megan’s invitation to appear in B7 )

c ) Lara and Nadia are having their own agendas in Barcelona and they are there to make things for themselves and they aren’t there to “ fulfill “ the role of the Single on Vacation girls project . Personally I don’t like it as it is completely unsocial but it is their choice and it might be some really heavy criticism for both  of them . 
d ) I don’t know what going on with Azura but it is rather strange that she chose to be away and socialize with Harley and Ulyana , she has good connection with Wendy and the majority of the girls wanting to avoid the party so it is a mystery .

e ) Speaking about mysteries , it is all hell mystery breaking loose for Ashley / Gloria / Ari , at least with Aziza we know that she is one of the most mysterious tenants ever appeared and that’s why it doesn’t make any impression , but the 2 roommates and Ari avoiding the gathering , it is more than unexplained , I believe ( I hope I am completely wrong ) that Ashley and Gloria got the same “ warning “ like Tesla and Eilan with their on villas presence . I can’t prove anything but it is more than obvious that Ashley LOVES to be fucked by Dylan and she chose to stay away with Elettra’s presence and Gloria has a kind of crush for Anthony but she tries to protect whatever interactions with him . For sure , the tow girls and Ari not interacting is causing viewership numbers in both villas .

f ) BIG BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT ( and as many loyal fans of INCREDIBLE AND UNBELIEVABLE ) of Tani as she has either chosen to keep her relationship off cameras ( I don’t think so ) or the boyfriend doesn’t want to appear for full exposure . As we have said for other tenants in the past and it applies also on her , any tenant that can’t manage privacy with job , should simply pack and go and make the normal life away of cameras and enjoy it like it should be . I AM AN ETERNAL fan of Tani but her presence isn’t important for the project anymore ..

And … If Anthony fucks Sambuka , well , he  will equalize in a way the big surprise of Dylan / Azura , however he will still have to score to make it even for the other big hit he has made  ( Dylan / Aziza ) … for whoever thinks reasonable of the villas concept , the presence of these two guys has made and created endless possibilities which is simply amazing .

AND ABOUT WEDNESDAY AND WAYNE , this woman is DAMN DAMN DAMN INSANELY amazing but it is like for them it is all forced to interact and attend and it doesn’t come naturally and organic to enjoy . I can think how great it was between Holly / Thor / Timur / Tereza and how forced it looks for this couple . For what matters , it’s been a really long time that has appeared such an unbelievable beautiful woman like Wednesday but the true and loyal relationship with her fiancée is keeping any of us voyers the chance to enjoy her full potential ( which for what we have seen , the woman is TOP TOP TOP LEVEL ) . 

Hi DD, I have few responses to your very long post:

1) Regarding the warning that Tesla & Elian was given, this happened under the previous owners of RLC. 

2) I guess Ashley's behaviour towards Dylan will change after the appearance of Elettra and it is obvious that she is sharing the bedroom with Dylan. I don't think that Ashley will be naive enough to think that they play cards or a chess game before they go to sleep. 🤫🤨

3) Same thing applies to Aziza which I think she will avoid to interact a lot with Dylan. My observation from Day 1 is that Aziza has a real crush on Dylan and I think she really likes him but I have no idea what she likes about him !!!!!

4) It is really confusing me why Megan and/or Sambuka didn't invite Harley to tonight's party. As I know, Harley was sleeping in the afternoon. 

5) Dylan & Sambuka talked for short time in Spanish and from what I saw reiterates what I know which is the Barcelona phone numbers of all participants are shared among themselves through an internal RLC's database or something like that

Dylan at the end of his conversation with Sambuka, he showed her something on his phone and she nodded with yes. My guess is he wanted to confirm her phone number.  So we will stay tuned for the next meeting between Dylan & Sambuka IF HE IS not leaving RLC soon.  

il y a 9 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Donc, je suppose que je vais retirer mon commentaire.  😉 

Avez-vous des informations sur le départ prochain de Dylan ?

Après avoir essayé toutes les nanas ce soir ( Sambuka puis Megan puis Shantal ) et Ashley n'a rien à vendre ce soir pour lui,

il est bien obligé d'aller retrouver Peggy la cochonne pour tirer son coup,   connard va 

IIRC, the 'warning' that Eilian and Tesla received was about being on the penthouse balcony naked and waving to the residents of B-7.  It is quite likely that  B-7 was owned by RLC at that time, and renovations were underway.  Perhaps they were waving to former RLC participants who were living in Barcelona at B-7, but off-cam.

RLC is still owned by Russians, and I cannot find any significant change of ownership.  They did change the country where the corporation is registered from a Caribbean country to a Mediterranean country.   

13 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Après avoir essayé toutes les nanas ce soir ( Sambuka puis Megan puis Shantal ) et Ashley n'a rien à vendre ce soir pour lui,

il est bien obligé d'aller retrouver Peggy la cochonne pour tirer son coup, connard va 

Peggy la cochonne...Je revendique l'appellation !

• Thanks 1