B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If Gina is really pregnant as some people on here speculating, I just really hope that the baby's daddy IS NOT Bruno. 

Let's just hope the baby's mother IS NOT Gina...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Let's just hope the baby's mother IS NOT Gina...

She is not pregnant. Look at her stomach. Its not even close to being pregnant (she just pulled up the skrit and her stomach was flat). you guys are tripping.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She is not pregnant. Look at her stomach. Its not even close to being pregnant (she just pulled up the skrit and her stomach was flat). you guys are tripping.

She was in the tub with Brittany in B1 a couple of months ago... She had a good roll on her belly then... But it was just a fat roll... She was grabbing it and showing it to Brittany and looking at herself in the mirror...

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Just a note Noldus, your birthday card to Ashley came little bit late. I guess you needed to confirmed it ?!

I knew about Ashley's birthday since last week. 🤨 

I've been away for a few days and it was a good fit when they sang to her and gave her cake now 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Either way... Gina would not make a good mother.... She's a party girl... I can't picture her ever taking care of a baby...

• Confused 1

About Zara / Dana there’s nothing to be commented and mention , these two girls are simply filing the beds of the worst room in B4 and they are there just to increase their salaries and bank account by doing the “ most normal “ that they have been learned to do without hesitation , that is offering nudity and the repeated types of masturbation ( for the majority isn’t anything interesting anymore ) but for the RLC administration and for the subscriptions , it is more than enough considering the PURE NOTHINGNESS we see from Lara for example and what we have been watching for nearly a year in Barcelona  and the absolute failed chosen tenants . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A very intense and incredibly insane threesome  might be at very early hours between Elettra / Ashley and Dylan .. it is simply up to these 3 how and if it will be .. 

On the other hand , I would ( and i believe many others ) would love seeing Dylan fucking the brains of Shantal  or Megan or Sambuka 😂🤣😂🤣 … so let’s see if he makes any move or the “ safety “ will come in play ..