B7 - General Topic 2023 #20 (June)

il y a une heure, HotWivesRock a dit :

I wonder what was Dylan telling the new boy here?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Just after this happened

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Great spot ... but no idea.

However I think it's the girls who regulate the game ...

6 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

Aziza and Gloria and Ashley 's friendship seems to be over , I must have missed something !

They wen't out together so you are wrong. Assumptions are the root of all evil 😉 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Veritas said:

Cet ignoble batard avec ses MAINS SALES se jette sur Aziza !

Elle attend quoi Aziza qu'il la frappe ? Ce fils de pute est capable de tout, elle doit l'éviter, quelle faiblesse devant ce malade mental, elle va s'en mordre les doigts !:malade:

Que RLC le vire avant d'autres violences !

You can get professional help for that extreme hatred toward a person you don't know.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, kris66 a dit :

You can get professional help for that extreme hatred toward a person you don't know.

I'm starting to suspect he has something against Dylan (although not sure cause I never read his name in these messages) 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Hey that's my bud 😆 🤣 😂,not only him,but the forum will definitely crash!!!! Remember she's princess,angel,virgin ulyana to alot!!

The least Ulyana is an angel 😂🤣😂

I don't mind they go out. That's part of a normal life. BUT when they are home and deliberate hide from cameras (now by all being in the garage or whatever it is). Now that piss me off. We pay good money to see them when they are at home. Not to only hear their voices.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Irgendwelche Tipps, um Lacrim von den Top-Cams zu entfernen, die seinen Schwanz streicheln?

Das will ich nicht sehen

Kann der Mann nicht auf das Klo gehen oder in eine Bar für Männer ? Oder ist er nur zu faul ein Mädchen zu bitten  das Hand  bei ihm anlegt ? Ashley wäre doch sicher nicht abgeneigt ?