7 hours ago, ddhm said:

And we were just reading 24 hours ago that he is who he is because he can only fuck his colleagues 😂🤣😂🤣 and he can’t have girls outside 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Let’s see today’s narration and hate … if the guy was leaving in the downtown Barcelona apartments , he would have broken the records I believe .. AGAIN , who’s next ??? 😂😂

Come on now take a chill-pill. Your fascination with this guy is borderline to sick.  So far I've only seen him score mediocre women. He is an italian trailer-trash and the way he dress (football hooligan style) says it all. He will never be able to score real classy super beautiful sexy women. All he can score are girls with low selfesteem and sluts who don't mind a two minute penetration.  Yes the truth hurt but nevertheless it's the truth 😉

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

The way she left in a hurry after the sex made it all a bit strange. Unless she had to go, or possibly because of the cameras.

She had earned her two minutes on her back and got paid. No reason to stay.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Come on now take a chill-pill. Your fascination with this guy is borderline to sick.  So far I've only seen him score mediocre women. He is an italian trailer-trash and the way he dress (football hooligan style) says it all. He will never be able to score real classy super beautiful sexy women. All he can score are girls with low selfesteem and sluts who don't mind a two minute penetration.  Yes the truth hurt but nevertheless it's the truth 😉

100% agree

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, kris66 a dit :

Allez, prends une pilule de refroidissement. Votre fascination pour ce type est à la limite de la maladie. Jusqu'à présent, je ne l'ai vu marquer que des femmes médiocres. C'est un trailer-trash italien et sa façon de s'habiller (style hooligan du football) en dit long. Il ne pourra jamais marquer de vraies femmes sexy super belles et élégantes. Tout ce qu'il peut marquer, ce sont des filles avec une faible estime de soi et des salopes qui ne craignent pas une pénétration de deux minutes. Oui la vérité fait mal mais pourtant c'est la vérité 😉

Merci pour ces mots de vérité et rabaisser le caquet d'un fan inconsidéré d'un rien du tout car vraiment Dylan, c'est un crétin fini 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Ashley,Gloria,aziza,azura,ari,Wendy,Elettra and a guest.....8 chicks in two months 🤯 This is what I come here for people! 😆 

Let me put it into perspective for you.

Ashley: A girl with saggy tits and a belly from overeating who will fuck anyone (and i litterally mean anyone) for 2 mins. of getting off.
Gloria: A girl with an OK body (not so pretty face) who has an extreme lack of selfesteem. Still the only one who actually is a less slut of them all.
Aziza: A girl with an OK body who is a major blue balls tease when she is sober and only fuck when she's been drinking heavily. Slut material!
Azuza: A  two-timing girl who is in the same category as Gloria when it comes to selfesteem.
Ari: A very young slut who like Ashley will fuck anything that crawls toward her.
Wendy: A hooker who can't make much money as she's not that attractive both face and bodywise. Fuck men to boost her extreme low selfesteem and to get attention.
Elettra: An extreme slut who will spread her legs for anyone litterally.
Guest: I don't know much about her but she was fat and not very attactive.

Are you still impressed with his 8 scores? As I wrote in another post of mine. He's an Italian who dress and act like a football/soccer hooligan/trailer trash guy. He would NEVER be able to score a classy beautiful REAL woman! His limit is with hookers and sluts

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 41 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Ashley, Gloria, aziza, azura, ari, Wendy, Elettra et un invité ..... 8 poussins en deux mois 🤯 C'est pour ça que je viens ici pour les gens ! 😆 

Vous êtes gentil avec votre expression " poussins " , je penserais plutôt à leur maman .

mais je vois que Kriss vous a répondu et il a été gentil sur la fille de hier soir qui n'est rien d'autre qu'une prostituée que je respecte

mais il n'y a pas d'autre nom pour qualifier l'aventure de hier soir 

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Let me put it into perspective for you.

Ashley: A girl with saggy tits and a belly from overeating who will fuck anyone (and i literally mean anyone) for 2 mins. of getting off.
Gloria: A girl with an OK body (not so pretty face) who has an extreme lack of self-esteem. Still the only one who actually is a less slut of them all.
Aziza: A girl with an OK body who is a major blue balls tease when she is sober and only fucks when she's been drinking heavily. Slut material!
Azuza: A two-timing girl who is in the same category as Gloria when it comes to selfesteem.
Ari: A very young slut who like Ashley will fuck anything that crawls toward her.
Wendy: A hooker who can't make much money as she's not that attractive both face and bodywise. Fuck men to boost her extreme low self-esteem and to get attention.
Elettra: An extreme slut who will spread her legs for anyone literally.
Guest: I don't know much about her but she was fat and not very attractive.

Are you still impressed with his 8 scores? As I wrote in another post of mine. He's an Italian who dress and act like a football/soccer hooligan/trailer trash guy. He would NEVER be able to score a classy beautiful REAL woman! His limit is with hookers and sluts

I was wonder where you were this whole time.....weren't you the one complaining that @ddhm post were too long???? 😆took me a while to read your assessment of these young ladies that you don't know personally. I'm just here for the entertaiment,so the answer to your question is YES,I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!

• Upvote 1