5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Ashley,Gloria,aziza,azura,ari,Wendy,Elettra and a guest.....8 chicks in two months 🤯 This is what I come here for people! 😆 

You come here for Dylan's dick?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, CC62 said:

Auf einmal kommen die Bewohner aus allen Ecken, was ein zufall ? RLC für wie blöd haltet ihr uns eigendlich?

jetzt get es bestimmt wieder baden und pennen.....

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, kris66 said:

She had earned her two minutes on her back and got paid. No reason to stay.

Being a sex toy for Dylan. Man, some jobs are just not worth the money! 😞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well ....... i just viewed the event between Dylan and his guest. I'm thinking she is a collage girl, and they met on a dating app. Like all young ladies nowadays, she looked at her phone a few times in the company of her new friend. She also spent a lot of time looking at her watch and mentioning the time to Dylan. Strange.   ( she: you only have 5 minutes left ----  Dylan: 5 minutes, heck with foreplay, sex, and afterglow .....I can do it twice! )  I think she was a girl scout as a young girl .... "be prepared" .... she sure came prepared .... for a sexual encounter on a first date. Cleaning wipes, bottle of lube, and condoms. My how times have changed .... at one time, a first date was bowling, pizza, and banging in the back seat of a car. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Well ....... i just viewed the event between Dylan and his guest. I'm thinking she is a collage girl, and they met on a dating app. Like all young ladies nowadays, she looked at her phone a few times in the company of her new friend. She also spent a lot of time looking at her watch and mentioning the time to Dylan. Strange.   ( she: you only have 5 minutes left ----  Dylan: 5 minutes, heck with foreplay, sex, and afterglow .....I can do it twice! )  I think she was a girl scout as a young girl .... "be prepared" .... she sure came prepared .... for a sexual encounter on a first date. Cleaning wipes, bottle of lube, and condoms. My how times have changed .... at one time, a first date was bowling, pizza, and banging in the back seat of a car. 😉

The good old days.....bowling, pizza and banging in the back seat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

Let me put it into perspective for you.

Ashley: A girl with saggy tits and a belly from overeating who will fuck anyone (and i litterally mean anyone) for 2 mins. of getting off.
Gloria: A girl with an OK body (not so pretty face) who has an extreme lack of selfesteem. Still the only one who actually is a less slut of them all.
Aziza: A girl with an OK body who is a major blue balls tease when she is sober and only fuck when she's been drinking heavily. Slut material!
Azuza: A  two-timing girl who is in the same category as Gloria when it comes to selfesteem.
Ari: A very young slut who like Ashley will fuck anything that crawls toward her.
Wendy: A hooker who can't make much money as she's not that attractive both face and bodywise. Fuck men to boost her extreme low selfesteem and to get attention.
Elettra: An extreme slut who will spread her legs for anyone litterally.
Guest: I don't know much about her but she was fat and not very attactive.

Are you still impressed with his 8 scores? As I wrote in another post of mine. He's an Italian who dress and act like a football/soccer hooligan/trailer trash guy. He would NEVER be able to score a classy beautiful REAL woman! His limit is with hookers and sluts

i basically  agree with your summary, but no one is without traits that affect how they get through life. So all the characteristics your described are universal and everybody has them in one form or another.

On the lighter side, he still got 8 times more poon tang that I did in the last two months. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1