Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night sex Dasha & Demid pictures

(bc.vc Links Removed).

Seriously this? copied photos of VK in the face hard and still want to earn money with it?

I suspect this is just another account used by boss13.

He dated his post according to when they had sex and it was around 2:30 am Friday Nov. 7 Russian time.

Dude, did u open the pictures before opening your mouth? At 2:30 am they had sex before bedtime with lights out. And those pictures were already posted(directly I might add, not the stupid way he did it) right before his post. Now his pictures show them in bright daylight, which happened Thursday morning. He did exactly the opposite of what u said-put the date of the post not the action.

So if you gonna play lawyer, get your facts straight first

Dude, you got to chill and relax. Who the fuck cares about the times of the pics. If you already know the dates then why don't you correct it and include it in your post. He probably just copied it from another site with the same info. And you are correct, I didn't open them because I don't need to. I actually WATCHED them fuck in real time on both occasions. Maybe you can ask the boss to label all his videos he posted

with the dates so that we don't have to guess if it happened today, week or months ago. Good luck with it.