Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

So … let’s be “ pure and innocent innocent “ Elli critics …

She was just going sneaking into the room ( completely dark .. ) knowing exactly what she was picking up to wear methodically ( she forgot her socks and she had to return ) , she was doing it that way because she didn’t want to wake up Vencel … REALLY ?? 

Or .. She had to meet outside with someone ( this time at early Wednesday morning ) for any possible reason ( discussing a possible job, new apartment , moving from Poland to name a few .. ) . Maybe a family thing , yes we can call it , a secret lover , sex partner boy or girl …. REALLY ??? 

I think if you just want to go outside , you aren’t sneaking the way she did . She knows her “ boyfriend “ , if she was waking him up , she knew he would sleep immediately . The way she was doing it , her texting the whole evening nearly , ahh well , how innocent a human being’s mind  can be that it wasn’t any “ having fun “ business ? ( when WE ALL KNOW her WHATEVER under the cover incidents with Peater ) .. 

On the other hand , EXTREME SURREAL . How can you hide from just one guy and hundreds / thousands of eyes watching it through the cameras ? Evidence that Vencel has no idea of this forum and he doesn’t know ? Doesn’t he speak English so as to understand what’s written ? ( easily he can translate , he is also a gamer , proof that he must know quite a lot of “ tech “ things .. ) .. Can it be that they both really play with one another just to have the RLC income and they are simply coexisting in the apartment so as for the money to flow more than risking being single ( especially Vencel as the only single male apartment we ever had was Hakeem and now we have the two single male on holidays , Lacrim and Dylan ) …

All in all , if anyone REALLY believes that Elli is “ just going out to meet a friend “ , here is the forum to analyze the thoughts .. but , come on , this is Elli … Her “ trapped “ and incredible potential as to be RLC’s next star has been explained even with details .. let’s see . 

The less Peater appears , the more the thoughts .. This fun and great voyeurism story is a nice change of the current boredom ( it needs though to have the replay option to see better and carefully and of course THE POSTS of people who catch it live and see all reactions happening in real time and commenting ) . 

He doesn't need to read the forum, he has full access of her Mac and there are all her Telegram messages and, I guess, her iMessage. Just recently he was reading it all.

• Upvote 1

How many of you would be okay with your girl or boy messing around with one of your friends? This is fake couple, here for the benefits. They understand the consequences of a public break up. There is no way Vencel does no know about this but Elli is very manipulative and still can stay away from Petereater.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

He doesn't need to read the forum, he has full access of her Mac and there are all her Telegram messages and, I guess, her iMessage. Just recently he was reading it all.

That’s maybe the tears then recently 😉 Or Elli has double accounts .. 

Plus .. Totally unacceptable and out of question reading the messages of someone else , no matter if it us the most successful relationship . EVERYONE wants to have some things just sharing with a best friend of whoever and GTS other half not knowing .. When you want to find out and you are curious / jealous , be someone with balls and try to face a discussion and with “ tricks / mechanisms “ , you can always find ways to learn 😁

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

That’s maybe the tears then recently 😉 Or Elli has double accounts .. 

Don`t think so. To me it seems that it was a personal problem.

As far as I know Telegram need a phone number and I never saw her swapping chips in her phone.  

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Don`t think so. To me it seems that it was a personal problem.

As far as I know Telegram need a phone number and I never saw her swapping chips in her phone.  

We will see .. but trying to figure out this mystery , is fascinating 😉 … like - FOR EXAMPLE - how is it possible that her friend who has made the previous apartment a “ camp “ , she hasn’t been seen since the moving to this one .. and it isn’t in another city as we have seen Vencel in Scarlet’s place .. 

Let’s see if this is indeed another “ Martina and Alberto “ situation .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see .. but trying to figure out this mystery , is fascinating 😉 … like - FOR EXAMPLE - how is it possible that her friend who has made the previous apartment a “ camp “ , she hasn’t been seen since the moving to this one .. and it isn’t in another city as we have seen Vencel in Scarlet’s place .. 

Let’s see if this is indeed another “ Martina and Alberto “ situation .. 

I guess they are living far from their S&C so maybe isn't that easy for her friend to visit, also we don't know if she is around or moved to another city, just like Peater.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Elli shaving. A bit weird doing it the morning after that she saw her affair, isn't? 🤔🙄🤣

It doesn’t mean having an affair that she should be sex .. maybe someone who has recently met .. a new affair , getting to know ..perhaps also spending 3 hours in this other’s person place because she feels better there .. And ..With the guy she shares her on cameras life not being the most “ on fire to provide “ , she could just also have some just cuddles , hugs , EMMM, oral? 😆😆😋😋..

Nobody knows , that’s the certain thing , it is all pure speculations  .. but it isn’t speculations ( BECAUSE WE ALL SAW IT ) what she has done with Peater under  the covers in the previous apartment , that it’s now a week or so that she sneaks quietly in the bedroom to grab clothes , put perfume and abandon the apartment in the very deep of the night for many many hours … I don’t think it is of the most normal attitude when you “ share life with someone else “… She could always have her clothes in the LR or in the kitchen if it was a scheduled “ going out “ of the apartment . And if it was just nice , ok , it could be an emergency to see a friend and calm down for whatever reasons .. But we have seen it repeatedly recently ..

Let’s see , time always gives answers . 

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It doesn’t mean having an affair that she should be sex .. maybe someone who has recently met .. a new affair , getting to know ..perhaps also spending 3 hours in this other’s person place because she feels better there .. And ..With the guy she shares her on cameras life not being the most “ on fire to provide “ , she could just also have some just cuddles , hugs , EMMM, oral? 😆😆😋😋..

Nobody knows , that’s the certain thing , it is all pure speculations  .. but it isn’t speculations ( BECAUSE WE ALL SAW IT ) what she has done with Peater under  the covers in the previous apartment , that it’s now a week or so that she sneaks quietly in the bedroom to grab clothes , put perfume and abandon the apartment in the very deep of the night for many many hours … I don’t think it is of the most normal attitude when you “ share life with someone else “… She could always have her clothes in the LR or in the kitchen if it was a scheduled “ going out “ of the apartment . And if it was just nice , ok , it could be an emergency to see a friend and calm down for whatever reasons .. But we have seen it repeatedly recently ..

Let’s see , time always gives answers . 

The ones that I saw recently wasn't hiding exactly. It is unusual the times that she leaves and returns. It could be so many things, just like the girls in Barcelona, we always speculate a bunch of things and when we find out the truth is a big nothing.

Both coddle some times and the night that she was crying, in the next morning he came back with flowers to her.