Alina's friend

I, contrary to some childish people on here, really think she's really cute. I would love to find out who she is, she can stay with me anytime!!! Does anyone have any pics or vids of her? I would so love to have some.

There was vids of her having a bath and sometimes shower on (The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You may stumble on them at xhamster or motherless but videos are getting few and far between from RLC tenants.

I don't know why so many people are mean about her friend. Alina's friend is always there for her.

She'll be there for a bit.  Anton was upset with Alina, got dressed and walked out the door.

Now her friend is trying to console her and try and cheer her up.

That alcohol will do it every time.

I, contrary to some childish people on here, really think she's really cute. I would love to find out who she is, she can stay with me anytime!!! Does anyone have any pics or vids of her? I would so love to have some.

There was vids of her having a bath and sometimes shower on http://www.reallifecamsexvideos.com/vids  but they have all been removed.

You may stumble on them at xhamster or motherless but videos are getting few and far between from RLC tenants.

Was there room for any water?

• 2 months later...