RLC pète les plonds !!!

Guest snoop99

Guest snoop99

RLC  a quand même un gros "grain" ils ont changé l'ordre d'accès au appart , comme ça (!), bien cherché une logique , mais non , rien de "normal" , j'ai peur pour eux !!!

Ça n'a rien changé, ils ont juste interverti Diana et Sofia.Pourquoi? mystere ...... mystere

lots have changed now.  i agree  it is likely by popularity within location.  god knows why or how dynamic that will be.

When newcomers happen to land on RLC, the first thing they see is livingroom number one, right?  That was Paul and Leora's.  Okay.  However, their living room camera went negative function off and on yesterday,while all of their other cameras were just fine.  So, rather than have prospective customers land on a website with a dark scene, they simply switched to another quality living room camera in the same time zone.  That is the way I read recent events, but I might be wrong.  More often than not, I am. 

why not ... it's the first CC, the more seen, when it concerns a generality you take the first ...

and je fais l'effort en anglais (easy with google ) et  toi tu fais l'effort pour me comprendre ( with google ? )      ; mais pour NOUS répondre ?

Bien le bonsoir .

Respond to what ?

Noone asked me a question ....