Dasha masturbating

Maybe she didn't care about your posts related to women on this forum. lol I don't even know what she said since I don't have time to bother translating the language I don't speak and understand. Maybe I should start writing in Russian. That said, the French are usually not much of a fighters, they are lovers. lol

The way I see it shouldn't affect or bother you should be used to it by now. Can't we just all get along?

"That said, the French are usually not much of a fighters, they are lovers. lol"

Are you sure of what you say ?  ;D ;D ;D

Even though we are great lovers, we can also make war...

That said, Oceane is a good girl and she only wanted to calm the minds, not making war.  ;)

Maybe she didn't care about your posts related to women on this forum. lol I don't even know what she said since I don't have time to bother translating the language I don't speak and understand. Maybe I should start writing in Russian. That said, the French are usually not much of a fighters, they are lovers. lol

The way I see it shouldn't affect or bother you should be used to it by now. Can't we just all get along?

"That said, the French are usually not much of a fighters, they are lovers. lol"

Are you sure of what you say ?  ;D ;D ;D

Even though we are great lovers, we can also make war...

That said, Oceane is a good girl and she only wanted to calm the minds, not making war.  ;)

tu as effectivement tout compris cho2vant mais comme Buster s'irrite a chaque fois que l'on lui fais une petite remarque et en plus il ose dire que c'est pas vrai ! pas étonnant que plus personne ne veut poster des vidéos et des photos sur le site avec un comportement pareil c'est tout se que je voulai souligner !

maintenant pour moi l'affaire est close on repart comme en quarante les tits gasiers wéééé!

Sorry, of course when I think of French, great fighters come to mind. My favorite dictator was Napoleon. lol

You guys take everything way too serious and don't understand that half the time we are not being serious

and just joking around and using sarcasm. It must be lost in translation. Just enjoy the forum and have fun.

Sorry, of course when I think of French, great fighters come to mind. My favorite dictator was Napoleon. lol

You guys take everything way too serious and don't understand that half the time we are not being serious

and just joking around and using sarcasm. It must be lost in translation. Just enjoy the forum and have fun.

alors que se soit comme ça  ! du plaisir et commenter gaiement !

au faite serg tête  a queue (humour gaulois ) moi aussi j'adore Napoléon mon homme historique préféré !

comme quoi on peut avoir des points communs

;)

Pfft, she's the one who stuck her nose in my business with her ridiculous accusations. But yeah, go ahead and STILL blame me for this shit. ::)

Lol, Buster relax buddy. I used to ask that question before also, now I don't even pay attention to it. You should know by now, that asking any logical question on this forum is like sticking your dick in a beehive and doing the helicopter dance  ;)

Sometimes French people get angry because vin américain is enjoyed worldwide:

post-47762-14573962337_thumb.jpg