Dasha masturbating

It's either feast or femine. All masturbation last week and nothing this week. Demid is not doing his part. lol

Demid has done a good job and began to use his fingers :D Or did you mean that he has not been away from home enough  ;)

I'm thinking maybe he hasn't gone down on her because she might not care for it. For the love of humanity!!!! He sees that lovely piece of real estate and hasn't eaten her out!!??? Makes me wonder why I only see seconds of people having sex.

Got in from work, doing laundry, and getting ready for my trip to Vegas (visiting family) and she's alone and knitting. Oh damn. Sigh, moan, groan, etc...

And aaaiiieeeee.

I'm thinking maybe he hasn't gone down on her because she might not care for it. For the love of humanity!!!! He sees that lovely piece of real estate and hasn't eaten her out!!??? Makes me wonder why I only see seconds of people having sex.

Got in from work, doing laundry, and getting ready for my trip to Vegas (visiting family) and she's alone and knitting. Oh damn. Sigh, moan, groan, etc...

And aaaiiieeeee.

Just have a cold shower before you leave.  lol