B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same but it's Harley, you know at some point he's just going to come back with another name. 

Oh that's why his behavior seemed so familiar to me, pretty pathetic when people are like that, thank you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she must deserve another couple of days away for that

No, just the afternoon 🤣🤣

Rachel is new and fine…there is plenty of trash that needs to be taken out…like over 60% of tenants are way over due 

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

No, just the afternoon 🤣🤣

Rachel is new and fine…there is plenty of trash that needs to be taken out…like over 60% of tenants are way over due 

i thought u were a bitch,60% is being kind, its nearer 90% but RLC cant even find anyone for the penthouse suite so they will have to stay

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i thought u were a bitch,60% is being kind, its nearer 90% but RLC cant even find anyone for the penthouse suite so they will have to stay

I am not a bitch…I don’t watch 90% of RLC tenants simply because I am not here to watch same people having sex day after day but you won’t see me say anything negative. I only trash 2-3 girls and deservedly so…they are useless leaches. And I take great joy in mind fucking with a few retards whose comments are absurdly dumb. One being northguy who I believe is a trans 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, northguy said:

!00 % accuracy.

You are the definition of fake news…take half a sentence and try to make yourself look smart 🙄🤣🤣🤣.

And I know is difficult for your small brain to understand this, but someone already told you, place your dumb football or political comments in the appropriate thread…🤦‍♂️…what an idiot