B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Once again, I have no recollection about Sara, it could be that I did not have a subscription when she was present. 

In general, however, it sounds good when there is a resident who enjoys sex. As long as she is not one of those silly bullshit show girls everything is perfect. If she likes both guys and girls, even better (actual bi-girl). It is not about what you would like to see, but what the residents like. 

She is just as slutty if not more slutty than Lubna. I guess she would be a succesful prostitute togetehr with Lubna.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She is just as slutty if not more slutty than Lubna. I guess she would be a succesful prostitute togetehr with Lubna.

translation:

they are free spirits (somewhat) that like to have a good time sexually 😁

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I wish - ready for the attack 😂 - we could have as a guest Bruno like in the past and form a great friendship with Dylan .. That would be DEADLY for the girls 😉 .. By the way , Dylan has overcome Bruno in terms of girls scoring … But , Dylan has been ALWAYS a permanent tenant , while Bruno was a guest  80% of the time , I think Bruno’s achievements look more fascinating .. But Dylan has also made the threesomes … Maybe Dylan then the absolute top male tenant in history 😊

There is a bunch of cock lovers on these forums, but you are by far the biggest. Congratulations on your achievement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, kris66 a dit :

You're saying that as if that's a bad thing?... :confused:

Oh! The horror! How dare girls in a project like RLC be sluts!

You seem to have a problem with girls (granted, probably also guys) enjoying their sexuality uninhibited & to the fullest, even if that means several partners? A common trait of incels...

It's a pity nunneries (even if they still had young & pretty nuns) generally don't allow their lives to be recorded on Real Life Cam, isn't it? 😉 I bet that would be completely your thing... Until you get caught snooping, lol.

You'd make a great religious morality preacher (and hypocrite, with secret voyeurism perversion included to make the casting perfect)!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1