Tenant's/Guest's/Visitor's/Lover's Personal Info Being Readily Posted

dougiestyle4u

Camcaps Read Me with Rules - Please Read Before before Proceeding

Global Rules (2) - There is to be no stalking, harassing or posting sensitive material whether that may be personal and/or professional account information of any apartment tenant  

Sadly I have been seeing more posting of comments related to tenant's activities outside the walls of RLC. This is so disgusting in so many ways and absolutely no need for all this to continue. It is one thing to comment about tenant's activities while appearing inside RLC apartments/houses but why are members allowed to talk about where tenant's went, who they were with and what happened while going outside somewhere. Just read about a guest/visitor/lover might have a PHD and is a microbiologist. Too much information posted and now other members want more personal stuff. Seems like the topics of discussions are more about what tenants do outside RLC rather than inside.

Too much crap and trending away from camcaps rules and decorum to the point of this rule no longer being applicable. I don't give a shit what they do outside RLC so I quit following any of these apartments. RLC is a voyeur site but camcaps is now a "snoop" site for tenant's outside activities!!! Yes, social media provided by tenants is a problem but members who know or see personal/private stuff is broadcasting it here at camcaps. Obviously members are bored of being a voyeur to RLC but instead prefer to voyeur tenant's activities away from the apartments/houses. This has been oncoming for quite a while and getting worse. Might not be stalking or harassing but in my opinion it is unnecessary and getting too involved with tenant's personal/private life. INVADING THEIR PRIVACY??? With respect to all this, VHTV Forum is pretty strict with this and stopped in it's tracks immediately.

If this type of shit continues then members should be able to post images of tenants outside of the RLC walls without getting the ban hammer. If you met a tenant at a beach or store and took a picture of your new friend and posted it then it should be okay because it was away from RLC. Same logic. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 3:37 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Camcaps Read Me with Rules - Please Read Before before Proceeding

Global Rules (2) - There is to be no stalking, harassing or posting sensitive material whether that may be personal and/or professional account information of any apartment tenant  

Sadly I have been seeing more posting of comments related to tenant's activities outside the walls of RLC. This is so disgusting in so many ways and absolutely no need for all this to continue. It is one thing to comment about tenant's activities while appearing inside RLC apartments/houses but why are members allowed to talk about where tenant's went, who they were with and what happened while going outside somewhere. Just read about a guest/visitor/lover might have a PHD and is a microbiologist. Too much information posted and now other members want more personal stuff. Seems like the topics of discussions are more about what tenants do outside RLC rather than inside.

Too much crap and trending away from camcaps rules and decorum to the point of this rule no longer being applicable. I don't give a shit what they do outside RLC so I quit following any of these apartments. RLC is a voyeur site but camcaps is now a "snoop" site for tenant's outside activities!!! Yes, social media provided by tenants is a problem but members who know or see personal/private stuff is broadcasting it here at camcaps. Obviously members are bored of being a voyeur to RLC but instead prefer to voyeur tenant's activities away from the apartments/houses. This has been oncoming for quite a while and getting worse. Might not be stalking or harassing but in my opinion it is unnecessary and getting too involved with tenant's personal/private life. INVADING THEIR PRIVACY??? With respect to all this, VHTV Forum is pretty strict with this and stopped in it's tracks immediately.

If this type of shit continues then members should be able to post images of tenants outside of the RLC walls without getting the ban hammer. If you met a tenant at a beach or store and took a picture of your new friend and posted it then it should be okay because it was away from RLC. Same logic. 

Obsessed stalkers that need to know every single thing.  Tracking certain tenants every move. 

• Upvote 1