M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I hope so

leaving her stuff behind, so another vacation. What a shame. Firstly, stupid RLC, what were they thinking putting her in an empty place in a new city. Secondly, she also has no shame. She is fully exploiting the situation.

In the first 4 days of her arrival she b@ted 3 times and even talked to her fiance. Ever since she started going on vacations, all that has stopped. It seems all her action is off camera now.

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

leaving her stuff behind, so another vacation. What a shame. Firstly, stupid RLC, what were they thinking putting her in an empty place in a new city. Secondly, she also has no shame. She is fully exploiting the situation.

In the first 4 days of her arrival she b@ted 3 times and even talked to her fiance. Ever since she started going on vacations, all that has stopped. It seems all her action is off camera now.

Yep. I know how you feel. Just try to forget about it and move on. The only thing you can do is write a complaint to support. Nothing will change but at least they will know that there are people unhappy with it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. I know how you feel. Just try to forget about it and move on. The only thing you can do is write a complaint to support. Nothing will change but at least they will know that there are people unhappy with it. 

yes i did complain to them last friday when she was on her 2nd vacation. But i think they dont care coz she will most probably leave in a week or so