M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Someone seems to have forcefully given that dog to her. She has no interest in it. Wouldn't be surprised if she forgets the poor guy behind and goes for another 4 day vacation

strange things happen in this place

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

who cares? 🤣

I mean, if he's sleeping out on the balcony with the camera covered, that's bizarre enough that I find it kind of interesting. Not interesting in a fun to watch way of course, but the bar is low for this apartment.

1 minute ago, timber said:

I mean, if he's sleeping out on the balcony with the camera covered, that's bizarre enough that I find it kind of interesting. Not interesting in a fun to watch way of course, but the bar is low for this apartment.

lol. she seems to be really piling up cash. gave wifi and a sleeping place to a guy. probably will even ask the dog to pay. 

i doubt that we will see some action on camera. whatever she is doing, she is definitely doing it off camera. ever since she started going on those vacations, her bating and talking to fiance on phone, have also stopped. 

Just now, happyone said:

And back on the bed.  If it is a male dog--not even sniffing curious about Angie pussy 🤣

And back to LR--I give up cause the dog cannot make up it's mind where to go and I am done following it around the apartment 😏

• Haha 1