alma sex make alot of noise

Guest Mirra

Guest Mirra

Dear fellow RLC people: I must be the one female viewer here most often. I really got here because my husband (don't get all depressed guys as we have a limited open marriage) David discovered this site.  I am a voyeur.  I confess but not just a voyeur of sex.  I can sit and people watch all day.  Now to the point. Alma makes a lot of noise when she is getting "it" from Stefan. May I inject a note here for the girls, nice dick on that boy. Anyway back to my point. Alma made David horny with her vocalization and asked me next time in bed if I would vocalize a little more than my usual "ah oh baby oh yeah's". So guess what I did. David wanted noise in bed like Alma he got it.  I started making all types of barnyard animal noises and goddamn it David went crazy on me.  Geez what's wrong with my husband?  Do you guys like animal noise in bed too??? He was banging my head against the headboard and I was screaming in agony (yes real fucking pain)  "please please stop before you knock me silly" which only encouraged him even more. What the hell's going on with you guys. Thank God it ended !!! All I can say about Alma is bite down on the sheets or something and stop making my husband crazy with your out bursts of sexual joy. I can't do it like you. I thought Stefan was a freak in bed until you woke my husband up to some of your ridiculous baying.  Miranda..... that's me.

Dear fellow RLC people: I must be the one female viewer here most often. I really got here because my husband (don't get all depressed guys as we have a limited open marriage) David discovered this site.  I am a voyeur.  I confess but not just a voyeur of sex.  I can sit and people watch all day.  Now to the point. Alma makes a lot of noise when she is getting "it" from Stefan. May I inject a note here for the girls, nice dick on that boy. Anyway back to my point. Alma made David horny with her vocalization and asked me next time in bed if I would vocalize a little more than my usual "ah oh baby oh yeah's". So guess what I did. David wanted noise in bed like Alma he got it.  I started making all types of barnyard animal noises and goddamn it David went crazy on me.  Geez what's wrong with my husband?  Do you guys like animal noise in bed too??? He was banging my head against the headboard and I was screaming in agony (yes real fucking pain)  "please please stop before you knock me silly" which only encouraged him even more. What the hell's going on with you guys. Thank God it ended !!! All I can say about Alma is bite down on the sheets or something and stop making my husband crazy with your out bursts of sexual joy. I can't do it like you. I thought Stefan was a freak in bed until you woke my husband up to some of your ridiculous baying.  Miranda..... that's me.

I'm afraid I sumtimes make a lot of noise!!! blush  :-*

Sexually experienced guy here.

First off, you need to communicate to your David and let him know that the head-banging is off-limits. You can get a concussion that way. While rowdy sex is hot sometimes, concussions are never hot.

As for the noise, yes, guys like noise, because it gives us feedback that the girl is enjoying the sex. The noiser she is, we assume the more they're enjoying it. So if all you're doing is whispering "oh yes" in bed, it sounds like you're just having some slow and passionate lovemaking. Nothing wrong with that, but you gotta mix it up sometimes. My girl and I do about 40% passion/intimate, 40% fun, and 20% experimental - usually a single lovemaking session will be focused on one, but sometimes they mix. Realize that experimental is often extremely hot because of the novelty, which might be part of why your guy was going wild.

Another part of it is the thrill in the thought of someone else hearing you. A popular fantasy among voyeurs.

All that said, personally, I think it would be best if the girl tried to reflect how much she's enjoying sex with how vocal she is. That is, try not to be really vocal unless you're really enjoying it (like, you're exceptionally horny this time for whatever reason) or unless you haven't been vocal in a while. Otherwise, it'd be kinda like faking it. Just my personal preference. My girl's still working on it as well, so it's not a turnoff if she is noisier, it's just less informative.

Sexually experienced guy here.

First off, you need to communicate to your David and let him know that the head-banging is off-limits. You can get a concussion that way. While rowdy sex is hot sometimes, concussions are never hot.

As for the noise, yes, guys like noise, because it gives us feedback that the girl is enjoying the sex. The noiser she is, we assume the more they're enjoying it. So if all you're doing is whispering "oh yes" in bed, it sounds like you're just having some slow and passionate lovemaking. Nothing wrong with that, but you gotta mix it up sometimes. My girl and I do about 40% passion/intimate, 40% fun, and 20% experimental - usually a single lovemaking session will be focused on one, but sometimes they mix. Realize that experimental is often extremely hot because of the novelty, which might be part of why your guy was going wild.

Another part of it is the thrill in the thought of someone else hearing you. A popular fantasy among voyeurs.

All that said, personally, I think it would be best if the girl tried to reflect how much she's enjoying sex with how vocal she is. That is, try not to be really vocal unless you're really enjoying it (like, you're exceptionally horny this time for whatever reason) or unless you haven't been vocal in a while. Otherwise, it'd be kinda like faking it. Just my personal preference. My girl's still working on it as well, so it's not a turnoff if she is noisier, it's just less informative.

"Sexually experienced guy here"?  What are we?  Chopped liver?  It's funny how people who presume to know the most, are actually the ones who know the least.  Just saying.  Lol  ;D

So guess what I did. David wanted noise in bed like Alma he got it.  <= simulate ??

simulate not good, not ok

We don't want fake barnyard sounds, lol. We want you to lose control and make your own noises. Tender lovemaking is great, but a good old primal fucking is good for the soul! If Hubby can't behave, take charge! Flip him over and play cowgirl. Let him bang the headboard for awhile. Above all, it's got to be enjoyable for both of you. Don't just fake it for his sake. That just creates resentment & contempt in your relationship.

I think what would help all of us understand the situation a little better is if you could record it and upload a video for us. Then we would really be able to provide advice.

I love hearing women semi-loudly enjoying my dick. That might be what your husband is after. But like I said, it would help to have a video of it ...

I think what would help all of us understand the situation a little better is if you could record it and upload a video for us. Then we would really be able to provide advice.

I love hearing women semi-loudly enjoying my dick. That might be what your husband is after. But like I said, it would help to have a video of it ...

I think that is an excellent idea!  A video with audio would certainly make it easier to understand and perhaps even identify the motives behind his actions.  Good thinking xlmma  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mirra, je pense que ton mari fait un transfert sur Alma s'il te demande d'être aussi expansive qu'elle. Et ce n'est pas bon  :-[.

Je comprends le succès de ce site : le côté voyeur sans être vu, pouvoir s'approcher de l'intimité de vrais couples, l'excitation d'espérer les surprendre au moment de l'acte....L'inconvénient c'est le risque de projections et de comparaison entre ce qu'on voit et ce qu'on a réellement dans son lit. Mirra inverse la tendance : demande à ton mari de faire comme Stefan et on verra sa tête (la fierté masculine fait que chaque mec se croit meilleur que l'autre). Par contre, le coup d'avoir des relations assez violentes (tu parlais de coups sur la tête) là on passe d'objet de fantasme (Alma = Mirra) à objet tout court...Préserve toi : si tu entres dans la chambre avec la peur au ventre, c'est qu'il y a un problème. ;)

Et contrairement aux idées reçues : NON tous les hommes ne sont pas pareils !