Dasha is wonderful

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure she got very good idea where Demid is and how much time she has so I doubt she would get caught. But it would be really funny to witness. Looks like she is knitting today. Probably for the classes

she is taking if I had to take a guess. Always nice to watch tenants work on different kind of projects.

I just noticed that they have 2 laptops now. I remember them only having one before. Special laptop for

Dasha sitting right next to the famous banana. Just Demid being in the way of her masturbation now. lol

In fact, they may have three. A few days ago Demid changed the display panel of a laptop with a black and silver cover. Dasha did something with it a few times, now I do not see it anywhere.

It's the same one he's using right now. It's black on the outside and silver on the inside. The other one was always there, it's the one Dasha is using for her fun times. When he goes away to whatever it is he does for work, he takes the silver one with him.

It's the same one he's using right now. It's black on the outside and silver on the inside. The other one was always there, it's the one Dasha is using for her fun times. When he goes away to whatever it is he does for work, he takes the silver one with him.

No it is not the same. I meant that the top side of the cover was two-color.

No it is not the same. I meant that the top side of the cover was two-color.

There are definitely two laptops, because one time i see that both sitting on couch and each of them had one in hand!!

Chicken soup.  Looks good.  Also defrosting a lot of drumsticks.  Yeah, probably more than for just the two of them.  I like her kitchen cleanliness habits.  She does a good job.

Masturbation: I don't think it would be a big deal if Demid came in to find her pleasuring herself.  He might just offer to help her finish.  I doubt that she would be that embarrassed.  As for houseguests?  That's a different story.

It would be much better if he could actually take time to help her finish off when they are having sex.

As far as being clean, it's like night and day comparing to the previous tenants in this apartment.

Each time they go out to balcony first thing they do after they come back is go to the bathroom to wash hands/mouth. They spend a lot of time at home but Dasha keeps herself busy with various activities

either reading, knitting, cooking, cleaning, masturbating and not just watching TV all day. Good for her.