B4 - General Topic 2023 #52 (October)

7 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

It's time for Sara and Rachel to leave and be replaced, we've seen enough of both of them. I would say bring in more new blood or fun returnees but this is obviously just a sweet dream since they can't even fill the empty beds

That should have been done much earlier, but the rest is not much better, lying in bed all day, just close the villas and you will also get rid of those buttholes that ruin other apartments.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

That should have been done much earlier, but the rest is not much better, lying in bed all day, just close the villas and you will also get rid of those buttholes that ruin other apartments.

Or they can bring Leona back😀

• Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Don't know. You said that she took Uly's panties that she left there last week, if so she must be going there to return it.

Maybe she took Ulyana panties cause she likes the smell of Ulyana's fish 🐟 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

It's time for Sara and Rachel to leave and be replaced, we've seen enough of both of them. I would say bring in more new blood or fun returnees but this is obviously just a sweet dream since they can't even fill the empty beds

Many of us here thought that Raquel had potential, but we see that she has only been deceiving the subscribers, as for Sara I didn't even bother to look at her.

2 minutes ago, trixben said:

Many of us here thought that Raquel had potential, but we see that she has only been deceiving the subscribers, as for Sara I didn't even bother to look at her.

I also belonged to that group, but in the end she was nothing more than an empty bed, and that's actually a good thing because the childish dramatic faces she makes are annoying to see, I was clear about Sara the first time ... throw back to the streets, I think the villa will just never become a thing again and it will come down to the couples