KGB

He changed the compressor and put the new refrigerants.

I do refrigeration, anybody have picts of what he did?    If it was a compressor replacement, it takes a while. 

I don't ask for stuff from those who pay RLC.  If it was that important I would pay.  I thought this might be different.

I do refrigeration, anybody have picts of what he did?    If it was a compressor replacement, it takes a while. 

I don't ask for stuff from those who pay RLC.  If it was that important I would pay.  I thought this might be different.

I too have done HVAC work in the past. Don't know if he replaced compressor or not when I seen it he was adding freon. No pictures though.

I too have done HVAC work in the past. Don't know if he replaced compressor or not when I seen it he was adding freon. No pictures though.

Teenager I had a summer job at the fridge factory, so I know what he did. First he tested with the new thermostat, changed the compressor, soldered and filled the new refrigerants. And it took a while, at least an hour or two. In the factory same job done under 10 minutes  ;)