B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

9 hours ago, moules said:

Apparently none of the cast knew that Mel was leaving, maybe other than Lacrim.  LiaLia seemed totally surprised when she met Mel at the front door of B-4 as Mel was leaving with Lacrim.  Maybe a family matter.  She left in time to catch the flight to Warsaw.  From Warsaw to Belarus?  From Belarus to Russia?  I assume she is Russian.

I am bewildered by LiaLia's leaving.  She takes a big suitcase, a small carry-on bag, and a backpack and leaves B-4 around 04:00, and then shows up very drunk at B-7 several hours later.  I did not think she was leaving B-4 for good, as there were no good-byes with Sara, or anyone else.  And she appeared to borrow several clothes from Sara's closet when she packed the suitcase.  Perhaps she decided after a night of wild sex with Margo and Wolf, that she wants more, and to hell with her trip.

--------------

As for Margo and Wolf, I will suggest they are fast becoming the new Dick and Jane.  Few inhibitions, and few restrictions on each other.   We will see if Masha soon pays a visit.

IMO, the front-runners for who is next to be taken to bed by this pair are 1.) Ulyana, 2.) Nadia.  (Nadia and Sara are confidants.)   Rachel is tempted, but I think she is also too hesitant.  Fiora anytime she wants.  Megan, but only as a quartet with her bf.  I will omit any couples in B-5,  Martina, Karol, but not Kristy if she returns.

There are no flights from Russia anywhere in Europe , the only way for Russian people to enter is either to travel to Konstantinoupoli or in Serbia or of course from countries like Dubai . Whoever goes in Poland , it is most probably because they wish to go to Ukraine as it is the safest/ closest  passage . 

I don’t think Margo and Wolf are a couple ( open relationship of sorts ) I think they came gradually , after the first couple of weeks in the villa , to an agreement to enjoy and have some fun , their first interaction was to masturbate next to the other . Wolf was seen flirting massively Shantal  when he entered RLC ,  we all thought that it was her boyfriend ( then we had the talks that he is gay because he was wearing a skirt or pink clothes , then that he is a steroids  addicted , anything coming from people jealous that can’t stand him being a guy that IS THE ONLY one that wherever he goes , the forum gets busy with posts ) , since then , he seems that is adorable amongst the girls and most of them who interact with him enjoy his company . Margo isn’t the same social , for sure gets busy making videocalls to guys that maybe are waiting for “‘ The Life After RLC “ .. 

The MASSIVE weakness of RLC to find tenants to fill in the beds , it has never been in this grade like now . The lack of chemistry also is a factor , I am sorry to say again and I know that people disagree , under Nelly’s and Bogdan’s stay all these problems have been magnified in a crazy extended rate . It is unbelievable that we see people that have been sent away from RLC because they were shy accepting exposure on cameras ( Bella ) and then suddenly now she’s on cameras everyday ( which is great but what the hell they were thinking giving her a bed ? ) or Lialia who didn’t respect the project and now suddenly she makes threesomes as a guest . It is chaotic in Barcelona , my opinion is that the money is REALLY FEW according to the past , maybe 50% less than what they used to give , we all know that in the past there was a queue of girls waiting to get the phonecall to enter and look now , ridiculous . And I agree that this is why we still have on cameras people like Shantal ( clearly using the B1 bedroom for living free in Barcelona ) or the girls we saw recently abandoning the project after some weeks. 

They really did a great job and they worked hard back in April to recruit really great tenants , we saw some really great tenants inhabiting both villas but ( no surprise as i said earlier of the two people who “ run “ the villas ) in nearly 2,5 months  , it was really difficult for the majority of them to continue and the results were obvious with one after the other abandoning during the summer and of course after  middle of June being a disaster . 

• Sad 1

By the way , IT IS THE FIRST TIME after a really long time that the departure of a tenant is at the news feed as RLC wasn’t promoting departures and they were keeping the people who join as “ first “ news despite not being the right chronological sequence .