New female guest

no interruptions lately for Anton. he seems to have logged many many hours on his game the last couple of days....the guy is simply amazing...what a boring life

He seems to have adapted to a new game.  WarFace was likely getting dull for him.

no interruptions lately for Anton. he seems to have logged many many hours on his game the last couple of days....the guy is simply amazing...what a boring life

Bored and boring people watching more bored and boring people...

• 2 weeks later...

Anton's sister, the orca, is in the bathroom puking her guts out. She looks like she's drunk and barely able to walk around. She's a fat cow and needs to lose a lot of weight. She's miserable with all of that fat weighing her down.

I don't think it's his sister. Just a good friend of Alinas.

Anton's sister, the orca, is in the bathroom puking her guts out. She looks like she's drunk and barely able to walk around. She's a fat cow and needs to lose a lot of weight. She's miserable with all of that fat weighing her down.

I don't think it's his sister. Just a good friend of Alinas.

Bertha shared the bed with Anton once.  Alina must not be the jealous type.

So is yur Mom, but that did not stop me from sloshing her thru the mud and making her squeal....SooooWeeee