B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So Lacrim is gone and a new Italian guy (Massimo) is replacing him. Massimo really looks like Kos (Karol's BF)

I have a feeling that Massimo was referred to RLC by Dylan because of his behaviour with Sabina & Margo at B4. I think he got some good advice from Dylan how to be on RLC. 

My guess is that Massimo will find it easy to get a number of the girls who are currently on RLC because many Russian & Ukrainian girls have something (or weak spot) for Italian guys and we already saw this with Dylan.  

You have a feeling, your guess is and you think. That is not the most convincing witness statement!

10 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So Lacrim is gone and a new Italian guy (Massimo) is replacing him. Massimo really looks like Kos (Karol's BF)

I have a feeling that Massimo was referred to RLC by Dylan because of his behaviour with Sabina & Margo at B4. I think he got some good advice from Dylan how to be on RLC. 

My guess is that Massimo will find it easy to get a number of the girls who are currently on RLC because many Russian & Ukrainian girls have something (or weak spot) for Italian guys and we already saw this with Dylan.  

Massimo doesn't look like Kos. You are mistaking by Karma's guy.

I didn’t watch but if Wolf got mad because of Margo and Massimo , that would be ridiculous . I thought  they have made it clear with their relationship that it is just sex and sharing , Margo has given him clearance to fuck anyone he wants and also , LET’S NOT FORGET , just 2 weeks ago Margo was with a guy during that foursome try and Wolf didn’t bother .

I doubt then that Wolf might be mad for that , EXCEPT , if Massimo doesn’t know about the relationship and he attempted Margo which then hopefully Wolf can explain what’s going on . It will be really great if the guys manage to be on the same page and see things cooperating and not competing , then , they can do anything . As we say here “ there’s no strength without unity “ or “ safety in numbers “ . Maybe they will have a talk of what can be and what not , but I won’t be surprised that Margo gets to have two sex partners and will be enjoying a great trio , the first ever on RLC cameras but not 2 girls and a guy ( the famous Sasha / Dasha / Masha ) but Margo sharing fun with both . 

Now , if the guys won’t be on the same page , this will create drama and will affect relationships , let’s see .  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t watch but if Wolf got mad because of Margo and Massimo , that would be ridiculous . I thought  they have made it clear with their relationship that it is just sex and sharing , Margo has given him clearance to fuck anyone he wants and also , LET’S NOT FORGET , just 2 weeks ago Margo was with a guy during that foursome try and Wolf didn’t bother .

I doubt then that Wolf might be mad for that , EXCEPT , if Massimo doesn’t know about the relationship and he attempted Margo which then hopefully Wolf can explain what’s going on . It will be really great if the guys manage to be on the same page and see things cooperating and not competing , then , they can do anything . As we say here “ there’s no strength without unity “ or “ safety in numbers “ . Maybe they will have a talk of what can be and what not , but I won’t be surprised that Margo gets to have two sex partners and will be enjoying a great trio , the first ever on RLC cameras but not 2 girls and a guy ( the famous Sasha / Dasha / Masha ) but Margo sharing fun with both . 

Now , if the guys won’t be on the same page , this will create drama and will affect relationships , let’s see .  

Wolf told Massimo last night that they arent together. I posted a link to when they spoke about Daytona being trans and its in the same conversation 👍

16 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wolf told Massimo last night that they arent together. I posted a link to when they spoke about Daytona being trans and its in the same conversation 👍

Apologies and thanks for your information , I read all posts but maybe this one I didn’t notice . All then reactions of Margo crying and Wolf showing frustration are for other reasons . Let’s see how it all evolves , for as long as we have Wolf and Margo with RLC , ANYTHING can be seen on cameras .