Dasha alone in the apt again

Guest binklee

I didn't take it personal. lol I enjoy your posts and you are pretty much on the same page as me here.

Usually you don't know how good you have it or what you are missing unless you have something to compare it to and I am not just talking about sex. My family leaving Soviet Union and coming to America is

the best example. Even the worst day here is still better than anything we experienced daily back home.

Just reading and watching what's going on in Ukraine lately and feel blessed that we moved for a better life. Swapping partners is a good idea in theory but very rarely works unless the couples really secure in their relationships. That's why you probably will never see any swinging orgies unless it involves wasted

lesbians. Leora and Dasha can really benefit from that arrangement just to see how it actually gets done.

As far as penis envy I agree with you that not many can compete with him, but that's why I compensate for it in other areas to make up for what I am lacking in size. And I have a theory about quiet masturbation.

I don't have any brothers or sisters but knowing how families live in Russia cramming many people in small studios I imagine there is not much privacy and if you want to masturbate you got to be really quiet about it so that's why I believe most people don't make noise from the time they start doing it. Just my opinion.

I always told my women that whatever they thought of my penis, i was definitely not short tongued!!! I always found that a good tongue made up for inadequacies elsewhere!!!!

You are truly blessed having left Russia to live in the US. I am from the UK but i love the US.

I owe everything to my parents for moving so that I can have better life. People take things for granted and

don't know how good they have it made. Once they travel abroad they know what I am talking about.

Good point about women. Penis, tongue and also toys anything to make it work. Just got to care and put

forth an effort and they would appreciate it. Just like anything you learn something every day and apply it.

Dasha must be out for a party to celebrate her B-day. Wish it was home, but hope she enjoys and have fun.