Diana crying?

Diana pleure devant l'ordinateur ce soir. Quelle est donc cette information qui la rend malheureuse ? S'agit-il d'un problème familial considérant la chanson mélancolique qu'elle fredonne ? Lui rappelle-t-elle un parent dont la santé se dégrade ? A part elle, nul ne le saura jamais.

Il est toujours pénible d'assister à un spectacle comme celui-là qui montre les limites du voyeurisme. C'est d'autant plus gênant que le spectateur est impuissant derrière son écran. Je suis assez sensible à cette fille vous le savez et n'arrive pas à me détacher de cette image. C'est idiot mais c'est ainsi et je ne demande à personne de partager mes états d'âme.

Bonne soirée.

--

Diana's crying in front of the computer tonight. What is this information that makes her unhappy? Is it a family problem noting the melancholy song she sings ? Does she remind her of a parent whose health is deteriorating ? Nobody knows, for ever.

It is always painful to watch a show like this, that shows the limits of voyeurism. This is all the more annoying that the viewer is helpless behind the screen. I'm pretty sensitive to that girl you know it and can't detach myself from this picture. It's silly but it's like that but I don't ask anyone to share my moods.

Good evening.  :'(

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

They have been like this for a few weeks while he is in the living room playing she is in the kitchen watching tv episodes or movies.

She most likely was watching something sad on the computer.  Seen a few times something sad happens and she tears up.  Next thing you know they are together and Efim makes it all better with his penis.  :P