Things not well....

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Kira (the brunette) appears very unhappy this evening and despite Nina's attemps to console her, does not appear to be responding.

Any Russian speakers any idea what is going on?

Kira (the brunette) appears very unhappy this evening and despite Nina's attemps to console her, does not appear to be responding.

Any Russian speakers any idea what is going on?

Interesting. I was watching when Kira came home around 5;30pm their time and they were really glad to see each other. They spent a great deal of time in the kitchen kissing each other and laughing together. They looked in the refrigerator and evidently concluded they needed some food so Nina went and got her jeans on and they left together, but they were really happy at that time.

This proves a point that the attraction some people have for dysfunctional people is not a man or woman specific issue. For every asshole guy and/or bitchy woman in the world, you have at least one man or woman that's needs to put up with their shit.

Having said that, fuck this couple.

It seems to me they wake up at different time: Nina/Nonna goes out an hour earlier, at least. Why does she need to wake Kira/Ksena to feed her? Just wondering...  ???

I am just noticing a growing hostility to Kira and I see no reason, but here in CC it is not so surprising...  :-\

I confess that I personally don't care having breakfast in bed: just a coffee and go to out. Am I wrong?  ;D

I can't wait to hear what you guys think...  8)

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

That blond is starting to piss me off. The brunette brings her breakfast in bed every morning and she can't even acknowledge her. She acts like a selfish little bitch.

I, for one, can't speak to my best friend for about an hour after I wake up.  I need to wake up in my own time i.e. slowly.

So she wakes up grumpily - don't you think that Kira knows that?  After all she's lived with her far longer than any of you have.

It seems to me they wake up at different time: Nina/Nonna goes out an hour earlier, at least. Why does she need to wake Kira/Ksena to feed her? Just wondering...  ???

I am just noticing a growing hostility to Kira and I see no reason, but here in CC it is not so surprising...  :-\

I confess that I personally don't care having breakfast in bed: just a coffee and go to out. Am I wrong?  ;D

I can't wait to hear what you guys think...  8)

Kira is whipped.  :P

Blondes are evil!  >:(

I'm with you, beer in bed then off to a nice restaurant.  8)

I try not to think, tends to fuck things up.  :-[