B4 - General Topic 2023 #77 (December)

26 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

d, I won't blame  massimo or any other guys unless he tries to rape or sexually assault one of the girls. There are all adults and gotta firm with their No.

Seems like several have that opinion. I get it. Though just because Missimo's aggressiveness is not illegal does not mean he is not a 1st class ass-hole.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Seems like several have that opinion. I get it. Though just because Missimo's aggressiveness is not illegal does not mean he is not a 1st class ass-hole.

as I noted before, a master asshole.. Dylan's aggression, the compulsion to fuck everyone that Wolf seems to have and Lacrim's pushy rudeness make him a master asshole

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

What would have happened if she had defended herself against Massimo, who was physically superior to her? He wouldn't have stopped harassing and groping her. Maybe a rape would have resulted. In such abnormal situations, women are always faced with the dilemma of either passively enduring it or aggressively fending it off. I think she reacted correctly. There are corresponding training courses. Besides, I don't think Sara's behavior is all that wrong. Of course, she let Massimo finger and lick her, but in doing so she certainly saved Karma from something worse. And during this time, Daytona's presence was also worth its weight in gold. Imagine if Karma had been alone without protection and, if necessary, help!

Sure, none of them are angels, but please be more objective when assessing a situation

I don't think he will be stupid enough to sexually assault her or rape in front of cameras unless he is confident that he will get away with that. I know at some point in Karma's room, she on her knee leaning toward the bed and Massimo came behind her went on his knee as well and started to touch her. She did not resist. then he stopped, she stood up, he did but stayed behind her and was caressing her. she turned around and must have said something to him, hugged him and that is when he left the first time and came back again later. But Daytona was still there and I think that did cold him down and he knew he has a more easy prey (Cecilia) in the LR.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Exactly, and if you ask for my personal opinion, I find Massimo a little aggresiv with these girls. He can't have a conversation with one of these girls without trying to touch, kiss or finger them. But they have to put the foot down and firmly tell him to stop and avoid to be in any blind spots with him. I don't think he will be stupid enough to sexually assault them in a house full of cameras.

I don't know for sure? some of these men may have another side when toll NO? 

15 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Oh he is not for sure. Last night, Wolf tried so hard to F*ck Ney but she was resisting the whole time. I think most of they guys there, especially those in the Barcelona villas believe they can just do whatever they want with these girls. 

34 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I think you and I are saying the same thing. I believe the reason why Daytona stayed that long with Karma is because she knew that something would have happened if she had left her alone with him and I also appreciated the fact that she went to Sara room to check on her after leaving Karma's room. 

You know I was thinking the same thing. at first I was like Daytona hanging around what a pest. but in actuality he was hanging around for protection for the girls.

12 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I don't think he will be stupid enough to sexually assault her or rape in front of cameras unless he is confident that he will get away with that. I know at some point in Karma's room, she on her knee leaning toward the bed and Massimo came behind her went on his knee as well and started to touch her. She did not resist. then he stopped, she stood up, he did but stayed behind her and was caressing her. she turned around and must have said something to him, hugged him and that is when he left the first time and came back again later. But Daytona was still there and I think that did cold him down and he knew he has a more easy prey (Cecilia) in the LR.

I think she is charmed by him as he seems to have that effect on the girls. But will he win her over to have fun in the end?  I'm not sure.

Karma will be the hardest to crack. I don't want to say she won't because she might want to deep down. 

Things seem different with Ney, watching them in the living room they had a long conversation which was unfortunately done mostly by translate on the phones. He actually seems to care what she feels, I would imagine the convo may have been about last night.

The way he is with Ney doesn't bother me he acts like he likes her most of the time but it's the way he is with others which is a bit full on and aggressive in trying to get another fuck.

il y a 6 minutes, pajero a dit :

KARMA dehors sans prendre de douche mais elle a pris sa brosse a dent cela veut peut etre dire qu'elle va surement passer la nuit ???? ou avaler

Et le même slip qu'elle portait sous sa robe en dentelle cette nuit ! Destination B1 ? Je fais le pari.