B4 - General Topic 2023 #77 (December)

This is not to pile on Massimo but about our reactions.

No doubt he is good looking, dresses really well abd is a smooth talker, likely desirable by many women........ but what if that was Miron doing the very same thing last night? 🤔

Remember the uproar when Miron seemed to finger Lilith? Mass fingered Sara without consent too. But there was outrage against Miron.

Now switch to an office setting, you are a woman who is hit on by Massimo vs Miron. In one instant the woman may be flattered, but refuse, in the other, she might have the person fired.

The consequences for the man would be vastly different for same behaviour.

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think she is charmed by him as he seems to have that effect on the girls. But will he win her over to have fun in the end?  I'm not sure.

Karma will be the hardest to crack. I don't want to say she won't because she might want to deep down. 

As someone here said, these eastern girls all seems to have a soft spot for westerners. I foresee Massimo having many more notches under his belt, even Karma if he do things right enough.

• Upvote 2

Maybe I misunderstood but while she was getting ready in the wardrobe Karma said to "the mint"...
Karma "No, I probably won't go after all."
"the tick "Did you break up?"
Karma "Somehow it is not clear in my head. I am in my head and it is difficult for me to understand what I want in my head" ...
This makes me think that the story with Tantra must be over and explains why last night was so fascinating

I have been trying to understand Massimo's technique and the fact it actually works. I remembered about this subtle method of hypnosis. It uses charm and focus, and disarms the target.

"The technique of hypnosis"

"This charm causes his target to focus intensely on him as he focuses intensely on her. It is very pleasing to the mind and senses, and it disables your personal boundaries and your self-protective behavior (just when you need them most). It induces a trance — a pleasant, relaxed and focused state of mind where you are open to suggestion.... It is very pleasing to the mind and senses, and it disables your personal boundaries and your self-protective behavior (just when you need them most). It induces a trance — a pleasant, relaxed and focused state of mind where you are open to suggestion...."

Trump has been accused of using this technique

Massimo knows how to be interesting also because he presents himself as a follower of the same interests as his prey. With Karma he showed excessive affection towards the cat and with endless compliments (see the photo of the cat which he then took to Karma with Sara with this excuse) and then he also started talking about religions. Very intelligent person who knows how to open hearts

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Questo non è per addebito a Massimo ma per le nostre reazioni.

Senza dubbio è di bell'aspetto, si veste davvero bene e parla bene, probabilmente desiderabile da molte donne........ ma cosa succederebbe se Miron stesse facendo la stessa cosa ieri sera? 🤔

Ricordi il tumulto quando Miron sembrò toccare Lilith? Mass ha toccato anche Sara senza consenso. Ma c'è stata indignazione contro Miron.

Ora passa all'ambiente d'ufficio, sei una donna che viene colpita da Massimo vs Miron. In un istante la donna può essere lusingata, ma rifiutarsi, nell'altro potrebbe far licenziare la persona.

Le conseguenze per l’uomo sarebbero molto diverse per lo stesso comportamento.

Maybe I remember wrong but the Miron thing was about him creeping up on a sleeping and drunk Lilith

18 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe I misunderstood but while she was getting ready in the wardrobe Karma said to "the mint"...
Karma "No, I probably won't go after all."
"the tick "Did you break up?"
Karma "Somehow it is not clear in my head. I am in my head and it is difficult for me to understand what I want in my head" ...
This makes me think that the story with Tantra must be over and explains why last night was so fascinating

Yep, adding that she said she is upset

18 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe I remember wrong but the Miron thing was about him creeping up on a sleeping and drunk Lilith

Yes, so it’s not a perfect comparison, but I was always suspicious that Lilith wasn’t aware. When was the last time you were pretty drunk  and someone slipped a finger in your ass? 😉 I kinda think I would wake up. 

I’m just exploring last nites events. 

• Haha 1