B4 - General Topic 2023 #80 (December)

Sara always treat Karma very bad when she has other people around. I hope Karma will find someone better to spend time with! Maybe someone from outside. She should start treating Sara like air from now! No hugging nor kissing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The gay boy attached himself to Sara worse than the "tick", Sara finds them all

So schwul kann der Kerl nicht sein, ich denk mal eher Bisexuell denn die Nacht hat er ja Saras Pussy geleckt und sie hat ihm zum Abschluß noch den Schwanz gewichst. Ich hoffe mal das Karma sich von Ihr distanziert so das Sara sieht was sie an Ihr hatte, aber ich glaub nicht das sie sich den Max nähert und Wolf ist eigentlich ganz ok geworden seitdem Margo da war beschützt ja bis zu einem Punkt ja auch Ney.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara always treat Karma very bad when she has other people around. I hope Karma will find someone better to spend time with! Maybe someone from outside. She should start treating Sara like air from now! No hugging nor kissing. 

Sara treats Karma just fine, and by the way Karma does spend time with someone from outside...the Cult Leader that takes 7 hours to fuck her...and al your worried about is no hugging and kissing lol...what are you, 5 years old. Just saying. 

Sara's character doesn't expect her to put her foot down, she probably suffers inside from the end of the relationship with Chris and Sara makes a lot of mistakes because right now Karma needs to have someone close to her. The proof is that this night she accepted companies that have nothing to do with her and Lupo who most likely has his eyes on her. That's someone who enters and leaves rooms without shame, everything is permissible for him

I haven’t notice she treats karma differently when others around, but maybe. In any group each person is on one fraction of the group, so that could be seen as being neglected, but not necessarily. 

karma Would know and knows Sara a TON more than any of us. I am certain she does not have any unrealistic expectations. Many times here, I have heard ‘oh their thing/romance is over’ so far that prediction has not come true. Pretty sure their tantric thing will continue. It is not contingent on other things Sara does