Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

This is a problem in that house, there is not enough privacy. The girls of course, knocking each other to the door before entering, but the fear to be disturbed complicate the implementation of their "own affairs". Often, when Sofie was something "erotic" going (selfies, posing in front of the mirror when undresses), someone has been disrupted, usually it's Nora or Mia.

Yep, that's what I was thinking when Nora disturbed Sofies private moment. Now she will be on her guard, because any moment there can be someone knocking on her door. The only 'real' private moment is when they go to bed or when they just awake. Just like Nora did.

But I must say that I'm pleased to see that Sofie has her own room now. Of course I rather saw her in a steaming sexual relationship with Liu, but since that's not the case this is the best option for us  :)

Yeah, very frustrating to see. Why can't people understand eachothers privacy a bit more. It's frustrating enough to live with other people, at least give eachother the privacy they deserve.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia never knock to the door before entering in a bedroom.

I find that very very rude of people to do. Good that Mia is gone :) Now Nora has to learn to respect privacy!

... said by a voyeur it sounds strange ;D

Well, the contrairy thing here is they are in a voyeur home with camera's, they consiously choose for that. But the thing is being watched by camera's or getting caught by your home mate while masturbating, is a bit more awekward right? ;)

Serg is going to be mighty pissed that he missed it.

What makes you think I missed it? And even if I did there wasn't anything to see under the blanket.

I suppose that's better than nothing and don't expect anything more although I really hope to be wrong.

I find that very very rude of people to do. Good that Mia is gone :) Now Nora has to learn to respect privacy!

Yea too bad she is still there every day. She just didn't want to be naked on cam. Now she comes over all the time preventing the rest of the girls from having privacy

Yea too bad she is still there every day. She just didn't want to be naked on cam. Now she comes over all the time preventing the rest of the girls from having privacy

I usually don't dislike people very soon, but I think I dislike Mia by now. Bad girl :(

Can anyone tell me the subject of their conversations?

I do not understand Russian. thank you

They talk about boring girls stuff. And Mia will be over all the time since she doesn't know anyone else

and will hang out around the house but not get naked. It must be a sweet deal. How convenient for her.

There is one thing I don't understand. Nora is an old member of the RLC clan. It was before my time here, but I watched some ancient videos of her with Kiko. And I have to say, she wasn't shy at all  ;D

But now, it seems a totally different girl. She hides away most of the time. Sofie and Lilu for example seem much more comfortable when it comes to nudity. That surprises me.

And I know, Nora is the first one here who masturbated, but it wasn't much to be honest.

Well, maybe it's just a matter of time before she becomes the 'old Nora' again. Until now it seems that she's rather somewhere else. But at the moment, I'm in love with Sofie  ::) 

Can anyone tell me the subject of their conversations?

I do not understand Russian. thank you

They talk about boring girls stuff. And Mia will be over all the time since she doesn't know anyone else

and will hang out around the house but not get naked. It must be a sweet deal. How convenient for her.

Thank's Serg69  ;D ;D ;D

This forum need a topic for the conversation, it will be more interesting than some unnecessary debates.