B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You forgot to mention alcohol...they are probably all hammered and as I said Sara is an airhead and cannot keep still. I don't know about rape victims as it's not in my field of interest. It's nice to see people looking out for the safety of the tenants but I think this knitpicking needs to stop. All I ever read is Wolf is this and that, Massi is this and that. They are nowhere even close to Elvis and Babi's boyfriend being abusive and/or violent. As far as I'm concerned Massi is good for the project railing woman when he can. That's what people here 'mostly' pay to watch isn't it or do they pay just to watch re-runs of Friends on Esenia and Dima's tv every day.  

This is why I kinda stopped commenting here. Everything I have read for almost three weeks is all type of derogatory, humiliating things about Wolf or Mass, and the video is another clear cut example. How on earth can someone post a video that clearly shows how the "victim" is clearly slapping Massimo without any previous act of violence from him? even worse, the author of the video even mentioned rape??? For real??? I am surprised that they have not already reached out to RLC to report a rape. Seriously, some people here are more dangerous than the medias.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

This is why I kinda stopped commenting here. Everything I have read for almost three weeks is all type of derogatory, humiliating things about Wolf or Mass, and the video is another clear cut example. How on earth can someone post a video that clearly shows how the "victim" is clearly slapping Massimo without any previous act of violence from him? even worse, the author of the video even mentioned rape??? For real??? I am surprised that they have not already reached out to RLC to report a rape. Seriously, some people here are worse than the medias.

Since I think you are referring to me....I'll respond....if you watch closely leading up to the slapping, there are several time where Mass attempts to put him hand on Nadia's pussy, grab her head in an attempt to get her to suck his cock, etc.  It is quite clear that Nadia does not want this.  Sara decides to say so to him and he still doesn't get it.  That's when she slaps him.  If he was any kind of decent person, he should have called it quits right then and there.  But no, he got physical with Sara....

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

This is why I kinda stopped commenting here. Everything I have read for almost three weeks is all type of derogatory, humiliating things about Wolf or Mass, and the video is another clear cut example. How on earth can someone post a video that clearly shows how the "victim" is clearly slapping Massimo without any previous act of violence from him? even worse, the author of the video even mentioned rape??? For real??? I am surprised that they have not already reached out to RLC to report a rape. Seriously, some people here are more dangerous than the medias.

Agreed, it's just people being drama queens or old fashioned and way over the top...if that is the case then RLC is not the place for them to voyeur on. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Agreed, it's just people being drama queens or old fashioned and way over the top...if that is the case then RLC is not the place for them to voyeur on. 

An honest question to you.  How long have you been watching RLC?

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Since I think you are referring to me....I'll respond....if you watch closely leading up to the slapping, there are several time where Mass attempts to put him hand on Nadia's pussy, grab her head in an attempt to get her to suck his cock, etc.  It is quite clear that Nadia does not want this.  Sara decides to say so to him and he still doesn't get it.  That's when she slaps him.  If he was any kind of decent person, he should have called it quits right then and there.  But no, he got physical with Sara....

I just think people need to have a day off crying about how the tenants treat each other. Sara was not harmed or upset, she just carried on so I don't see what you see. It's like a well baked pizza going dark around the edges, might be burnt to you, but it isn't to me...it's all relative to the situation. 

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I am not a big fan of how Massimo behaves with girls, But I think if we alll agree that a man should never puts his hands on a woman, the same applies to women as well. I watched the video and did not see violent conduct from Massimo. Moreover, Nadia is a grown ass girl. If she does not want to do something, she is free to simply walk out of the room. Now if Massimo violently forces her to do something one could talk about rape or sexual harassment. But again, I did not see anything wrong in his behavior that granted him a slap from Sara. She is not an avenger.

31 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

After she slapped him and he came back hard on her, she did what a lot of rape victims do.  And that is to submit until they are finished....if you notice she didn't even react to him eating her pussy......other than try to get up a couple times which she realized was useless.....

Holy fuck that was disturbing. Just below the surface is a psychopath. And readers wonder why so many talk shit about him??

Have a good fucking look.

44 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara telling him that Nadia doesn't want to fuck him, and then she slaps him...his reaction tells you all you need to know....

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Who is the girl sitting at the table bored out of her skull? And once again this music is fucking annoying.

I think that is the gal with Marilyn...I said mom, but I'm not sure she that old.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

humiliating things about Wolf or Mass, and the video is another clear cut example. How on earth can someone post a video that clearly shows how the "victim" is clearly slapping Massimo without any previous act of violence from him

Wolf and Massimo slapping every time the women they have sex with, sometimes harder then the video

• Upvote 1