Karol & Kos (2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I can watch Karol all day. But not while the boyfriend's there. To me, I find it a little disrespectful to him. I'm looking at his Sweet Honey when he's there. Just doesn't seem right to me, but that's just me. But when he's not around, i'm all eyes. I hope he appreciate what a beautiful girlfriend he has.ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

They come as a couple and are in it together...I am certain Kos is not bothered in the slightest what viewers think or do. He owns his own interior design business and Karol is some sort of Health & Wellbeing Coach/Advisor. They are what I would consider the 'posh' couple of RLC as they both have decent jobs as well as income from RLC so they are doing pretty good for themselves. I often find myself watching the 'couples' because it just feels more right to me. I watch the single girls too but there is often too much bitching going on.ย 

• Like 1

You have a very good point there. They did come here as a couple. And i'm pretty sure he knows a lot of guys are looking at his beautiful girlfriend. That's why you notice I put there. I "tried" not to look.ย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

You have a very good point there. They did come here as a couple. And i'm pretty sure he knows a lot of guys are looking at his beautiful girlfriend. That's why you notice I put there. I "tried" not to.ย ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I did notice yep ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They come as a couple and are in it together...I am certain Kos is not bothered in the slightest what viewers think or do. He owns his own interior design business and Karol is some sort of Health & Wellbeing Coach/Advisor. They are what I would consider the 'posh' couple of RLC as they both have decent jobs as well as income from RLC so they are doing pretty good for themselves. I often find myself watching the 'couples' because it just feels more right to me. I watch the single girls too but there is often too much bitching going on.ย 

As far as I know, Karol always came as single, even tho it was well known by the audience that she had a BF. When she rejoined the project by the last time, in 21, she also came as single. Only by 22 when she was in B1 with Esmi and Marlene that Kos moved to Barcelona. After a month or so, Karol "left the project" for about a month, later she rejoined as a couple with Kos.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As far as I know, Karol always came as single, even tho it was well known by the audience that she had a BF. When she rejoined the project by the last time, in 21, she also came as single. Only by 22 when she was in B1 with Esmi and Marlene that Kos moved to Barcelona. After a month or so, Karol "left the project" for about a month, later she rejoined as a couple with Kos.

Yes, she was a 'single' participant years ago but I mean now, she comes as a couple with Kos.ย 

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I thought it was a Landscape Design business

9 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I thought it was a Landscape Design business

It may have changed but I have seen his offices and he used to post recent jobs on his IG account dedicated to his business with his business partner...was always interior designs.ย 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Troy said:

I wonder how old their's dog is? he/she looks old. My Jack Russell old too, she's 14 yrs old i had her since I was 10 yrs old. And she still with me.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

That's Rick, I don't think it knows whether it's alive or dead it's so old...they love him though and look after him clearly.ย 

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's Rick, I don't think it knows whether it's alive or dead it's so old...they love him though and look after him clearly.ย 

๐Ÿคฃ all I know is he's a cute little guy.ย ๐Ÿ•

• Haha 1