B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Penso che questo sia andato perso nella traduzione. “…….NO” crea confusione.

Presumo che tu intendessi che Sara è gelosa del ragazzo tantra e che Sara vorrebbe che fosse lei con il karma 

For a moment I saw sadness in Sara's eyes and I thought she was jealous for what she saw: Kandra happy with what was happening to her. I take the liberty of stating that it's been a long time since we've seen Sara have a good fuck, I'd say since the days of Margo and Lupo

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That was awesome, Sara and karma will have laugh about that later and hug it out 😋

Crap blowjob though...they do it on cam but when someone walks into the room she stops lol...can't wait till she leaves the project. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Crap blowjob though...they do it on cam but when someone walks into the room she stops lol...can't wait till she leaves the project. 

It's something else when someone is there in person than to have the cameras, and the bj was good until she interrupted.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's something else when someone is there in person than to have the cameras, and the bj was good until she interrupted.

You are clearly very easily pleased/satisfied. I find Harley's conversation with Uly more interesting right now.