B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

5 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

No offense taken. I understand what you meant the first time but my post, 👉👉 pointed to the same conclusion as we saw evolve. Especially, since he couldn't satisfy her. She is aloof in many ways but Sara is true to herself in what she wants. She gets.

Yes, you could see that she kept cuddling and kissing him, although you had seen in the kitchen when she looked at him and then at daytona and then the gesture with her finger in her mouth as if she had to puke

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Yes, you could see that she kept cuddling and kissing him, although you had seen in the kitchen when she looked at him and then at daytona and then the gesture with her finger in her mouth as if she had to puke

In a sober moment, my thought,is she probably realizes that she never should have let him have his way with her.

12 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

The question is what does Max do now that there are no more women he can wrap around his finger with his lies, does he now have to play cap bald until he is Pitti with a snot nose (I don't know if there is talk in other countries of what I mean is mastubating) 😄

Probably meet some hot birds in the clubs he goes to instead of the easy one's back at the clubhouses. 

41 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Also was ich bis dato gelesen habe, ist in der Villa nix wirklich spannendes passiert, wo es sich lohnt in den Replays zu schauen

It depends on your pleasure because Karma had two sex sessions and the pig left with blue balls this night. I'm satisfied but as I told you, it depends on taste

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Noodle said:

perché vuole tornare, cosa intendi? 🤷‍♂️

It occurs to me that they haven't had breakfast or lunch so they must have gone shopping. And then we'll see if he finds another lie with his wife to stay one more night. It could be that Sara blocks the pig and "the tick" so the three of them can be together. This would be, according to some, the thoughts of Karma and Sara

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Oui, on pouvait voir qu'elle n'arrêtait pas de le câliner et de l'embrasser, même si on avait vu dans la cuisine quand elle le regardait puis Daytona et puis le geste avec son doigt dans sa bouche comme si elle devait vomir

de qui parle tu et a tu un horodatage merci

52 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

The question is what does Max do now that there are no more women he can wrap around his finger with his lies, does he now have to play cap bald until he is Pitti with a snot nose (I don't know if there is talk in other countries of what I mean is mastubating) 😄

"

"cap bald until he is Pitti with a snot nose "

Yeah, that did not translate well/properly to English but I love new obscure expressions for "pulling ones pud" but I can barely untangle that one. 😉

🤣