B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

1 hour ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

und wer weiß ob er in der Garage noch nachgeholfen und ihr ne Pille gegeben hat

They didn't need the garage for a pill, they had seen each other earlier in the night and Massimo the ego tripper wanted to show his irresistible attraction to his friend by making it a threesome. Despite his cultivated appearance and humor, he cannot suppress his primary thoughts = "Va puta, va puta" as he fucked her and admired himself in the mirror. (Va puta = come on whore)

Somewhere I read here that Sara once had a thing with Bruno. If that's the same Bruno as Gina and Holly, then those women will always pick on assholes and will be treated like 'va puta' all their lives.

So if you want a girl like that, treat them like a 'va puta'. Strangely enough, I always follow these types of women on this site.

4 minutes ago, Borbora said:

They didn't need the garage for a pill, they had seen each other earlier in the night and Massimo the ego tripper wanted to show his irresistible attraction to his friend by making it a threesome. Despite his cultivated appearance and humor, he cannot suppress his primary thoughts = "Va puta, va puta" as he fucked her and admired himself in the mirror. (Va puta = come on whore)

Somewhere I read here that Sara once had a thing with Bruno. If that's the same Bruno as Gina and Holly, then those women will always pick on assholes and will be treated like 'va puta' all their lives.

So if you want a girl like that, treat them like a 'va puta'. Strangely enough, I always follow these types of women on this site.

That could be true about the garage, as I have never taken drugs in my life I don't know how the effects of pills and alcohol work, whether one is enough. Because she was completely out of it during the fuck, but she still had a bright moment when she pushed the other guy away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Despite his cultivated appearance and humor, he cannot suppress his primary thoughts = "Va puta, va puta" as he fucked her and admired himself in the mirror. (Va puta = come on whore)

Yeah, he was showing off to his douchie friend at the same time.

Being objectified, i think its overstated at times, but if ever someone was objectified it was then. It was super creepy watching this and at times non-consensual IMO and I was really uncomfortable and angry.

If he can do that in front of thousands of viewers imagine all the other times he has turned women into victims, its frightening to imagine

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ja, er hat gleichzeitig vor seinem beschissenen Freund angegeben.

Dass man objektiviert wird, finde ich manchmal übertrieben, aber wenn jemals jemand objektiviert wurde, dann war es das. Es war super gruselig, das zu sehen und meiner Meinung nach manchmal nicht einvernehmlich, und ich empfand mich wirklich unwohl und wütend.

Wenn er das vor Tausenden von Zuschauern tun kann, ist es beängstigend, sich vorzustellen, wie oft er Frauen zu Opfern gemacht hat

RLC-Entscheider kennen mit Sicherheit die Problematik mit diesem " Herren" . Ich warte auf eine Reaktion.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

RLC-Entscheider kennen mit Sicherheit die Problematik mit diesem " Herren" . Ho una reazione da parte mia.

I don't think RLC will be able or willing to intervene if some of us don't report it or if the girls themselves, who feel bothered and harassed, don't report it. The fact remains that the pig should be kicked out, no one like him in here, not even Bruno

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

RLC-Entscheider kennen mit Sicherheit die Problematik mit diesem " Herren" . Ich warte auf eine Reaktion.

Is that enough? I'd like to fly to Barcelona and kick his ass (just kidding, I'm not advocating violence) I am not sure how CC mods think of that kind of talk. 😉

Someone stated recently, there was 82000 viewers on RLC so individual complaints might not carry much weight.

However, several weeks ago the RLC guys wiped the scene where Elli and one of those hicks, were goofying around. She was getting taped up, and having a great consensual time, and Vlad was in the room.

Someone complained and it was deleted . It was silly and uncalled for. I am not sure if they acted on that single complaint or what.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ich glaube nicht, dass RLC eingreifen kann oder wird, wenn einige von uns es nicht melden oder wenn die Mädchen selbst, die sich belästigt und belästigt fühlen, es nicht melden. Tatsache ist, dass das Schwein rausgeschmissen werden sollte, niemand wie er hier drin, nicht einmal Bruno

Du könntest Recht behalten. Die Initiative muß von den Mädchen kommen. Nur sie und einige Auserwählte von den Abonnenten kennen die konkreten Umstände vor Ort und könnten handeln. Wenn sich aber keines der Mädchen von dem Kerl bedrängt oder unangemessen behandelt fühlt wird sich wirklich nichts ändern.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ist das genug? Ich würde gerne nach Barcelona fliegen und ihm in den Arsch treten (nur ein Scherz, ich befürworte keine Gewalt). Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob CC-Mods von so einem Gerede gehalten werden. 😉

Jemand sagte kürzlich, RLC habe 82.000 Zuschauer, daher hätten individuelle Beschwerden möglicherweise keine große Bedeutung.

Allerdings haben die RLC-Leute vor einigen Wochen die Szene gelöscht, in der Elli und einer dieser Hinterwäldler herumalberten. Sie wurde gefesselt und hatte eine tolle einvernehmliche Zeit, und Vlad war im Raum.

Jemand hat sich beschwert und es wurde gelöscht. Es war albern und unangebracht. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob sie auf diese Beschwerde reagiert haben oder war.

Ich hoffe ja daß es bei Massimo ähnlich läuft. Die Löschung einiger der schlimmsten Videosequenzen löst aber leider nicht das Grundproblem : die Anwesenheit von Massimo im Projekt. Jetzt könnte eine gewisse Beruhigung eintreten weil er fast alle Objekte seiner perversen Begierden bestiegen hat außer Karma für die ich hoffe daß dieser bittere Kelch an ihr vorbei gehen wird., vorausgesetzt daß sie doch noch schwach wird. Denn machen wir uns nichts vor, in einem günstigen Moment erwacht auch der Perversling  in Massimo wieder zum Leben.

• Sad 1