B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't like personal controversies so I'm closing this controversy by asking myself if you read what I write and, above all, if you understand it. At my age I still have many things to learn and I hope to live just to do it but excuse me if I tell you: you can't teach me anything

I can teach you that words have power to heal or hurt and destroy. But this you already know.

The choice of palabras/words is the key,
and phraseology is important when speaking to keep and have others understand the context of what's being spoken.

Example:

Having a healthy dislike for something is not hate.

It's dislike.

So instead of the "h" word, change the word and still get your point across with the same or better impact.

I learn something every day,
it's a pleasure to do just that.

I dislike it when someone thinks they know everything, but truly don't or understand the parameters of a particular subject.

I have a strong dislike for certain things in life.

I am quite certain of that.

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Holy shit, those sad eyes. Could it be that Tantra announced his return home, contrary to what I thought? You are hurting yourself Karma, as you say this is a HUMILIATING situation

We have no clue whats going to happen.....

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Holy shit, those sad eyes. Could it be that Tantra announced his return home, contrary to what I thought? You are hurting yourself Karma, as you say this is a HUMILIATING situation

He told Wolf earlier he leaves tomorrow, as they arranged a dip in the pool. 

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Guess the cat will have to go somewhere else, lets see what Karma does

Not willing to kick squash out it seems, looks like he will have to deal with the cat on the corner of the bed. But I know cats they will move to be more comfortable and close.