Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

11 hours ago, klinkertaxi said:

Es scheint mir, dass Pep eine Kleidungsallergie hat. Ich würde es mir für Eliska wünschen.

he should try to get her to embrace 

"The Less Clothes Movement"

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Petsshe's more comfy with the light and oxygen blocking materials on

• Haha 1

gotta say for a bit I was just waiting for when I had to go out into the world

then

martha stewart dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

and suddenly, I was a deer caught in her headlights and time and space stood still. okay that was over the top but ya get the idea 🤩

I will not go on about how I luv the curvature of her breasts/tits just lovely or how the top side slopes down and the underside curves up

put tiny skiers on them and it would be the ski jump course in the Olympics 😁 again ya get the idea

others may think I'm blind but her breasts are just lively and fun to look at probably because she slaps the crap out of them when putting on lotion 😀

anyway, the hypnotic effect was broken when the undershirt went back on and I can move and venture out into the world or a very little part of it lol

*sigh*

21 hours ago, Jonno said:

Eliska touching/scratching her pussy was watchable. The sex was shite. 

yep for the touching

I don't watch the sex just prefer to see her and that wonderful body naked but sadly can't be choosy

1 minute ago, peking said:

yep for the touching

I don't watch the sex just prefer to see her and that wonderful body naked but sadly can't be choosy

Was really getting stuck in about her beautiful lips. 

The sex is never up to much.