Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

Pete1960

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

So I was watching the replay.  At 12:30, they left happy as can be.  Pepik came back at 12:45 and sat on the couch.  Eliska came back at 13:00 out of breath and pissed.  She appeared to be upset about something on his phone.   They left again shortly after, Eliska comes back first at 13:15, followed by Pepik about 10 mins later.  I wouldn't necessarily call it an argument, more of Pepik cowering in a corner while Eliska goes off on him.  Between 13:35-14:00, she packed all her bathroom things into small suitcase (filling it) and what amounted to maybe a couple changes of clothes into a carryon size bag.  She did laundry and was out the door at 14:00.

The whole time, Pepik laid on the couch.  She did remember to grab keys on her way out, so she will be back to at least get the rest of her clothes, if they do not resolve their issue.

Either she found out about an affair or caught him in a huge lie, judging by his dimeanor through the whole thing.  Seemed like he was putting up a weak denial defense, but his body language was he was guilty of whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

So I was watching the replay.  At 12:30, they left happy as can be.  Pepik came back at 12:45 and sat on the couch.  Eliska came back at 13:00 out of breath and pissed.  She appeared to be upset about something on his phone.   They left again shortly after, Eliska comes back first at 13:15, followed by Pepik about 10 mins later.  I wouldn't necessarily call it an argument, more of Pepik cowering in a corner while Eliska goes off on him.  Between 13:35-14:00, she packed all her bathroom things into small suitcase (filling it) and what amounted to maybe a couple changes of clothes into a carryon size bag.  She did laundry and was out the door at 14:00.

The whole time, Pepik laid on the couch.  She did remember to grab keys on her way out, so she will be back to at least get the rest of her clothes, if they do not resolve their issue.

Either she found out about an affair or caught him in a huge lie, judging by his dimeanor through the whole thing.  Seemed like he was putting up a weak denial defense, but his body language was he was guilty of whatever.

Where's all the CC Morality Police when you need them, they need to let RLC know Eliska touched Pepik's arm and pushed him. 

whew in case anyone wanted to know

college bowl games and semi games were just dandy

hope all had good holidays

and of course the important stuff

my eyes are ready for Eliska🤩

hope all the reported drama is nothing

il y a 6 minutes, Sacha-Alex a dit :
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

Bon sang, wow, ça devient violent😮  quelqu'un sait ce qui se passe ou s'est passé ici ??

Purée, il s'est pris des baffes dans la tete en quantité